Application process of Delhi CET 2019 begins
Delhi CET 2019 – The Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi (Delhi CET) has begun the registration process for Delhi CET 2019. Thorough Common Entrance Test or CET 2019, the DTTE is planning to admit students to first semester/ first year for the academic session 2019-20 for various Full-time Diploma Programs (Engineering and Non-Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated with the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi, according to NDTV report.
Citing the official notification, the report further Delhi CET-2019 is also available for lateral entry of candidates passed from CBSE 10+2 (PCMB) from Schools located in Delhi or candidates passed from CBSE 10th and Industrial Training Institutions (ITI) located in Delhi (2 years).
Important things to know
- Aadhar number or any valid government approved photo ID of the candidate is required for online submission of application form for CET 2019
- Candidates are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements before filling the application form for CET 2019
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make ensure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for the admission
- A separate application form is to be filled for each Test
- Only one application shall be allowed per candidate per test
- The candidate shall download Delhi CET 2019 admit card with instructions and check whether all details provided by him/her are correct or not
- In case of any problem, the applicants may contact Helpdesk at Pusa Institute of Technology, Pusa, Delhi-110012
- The fee (in Indian Rupees) for Delhi CET 2019 is Rs. 400 plus bank charges as applicable
Mode of CET- 2019 Fees submission
- The fee should be submitted online either by credit card/debit card/ net banking on the web portal
Delhi CET 2019: Online submission of application form
- CET application form has to be filled online from the website cetdelhiexam.nic.in from any internet access point
- Application procedure and steps can be found on the official website of the CET 2019
The department is aiming to become the global leader in technical and vocational education by pursuing innovative pedagogical system and to equip the students to face the challenges through dedicated teamwork. What is more, its mission is to mould and provide the trained and talented technical manpower for the technological upgradation of industrial production, services, productivity and innovation, thus contributing to the planned and inclusive growth of the national economy.
- To provide world class technical and vocational education
- To promote industry-relevant research and development
- To nurture the innovative skills and creative abilities of students and faculty
- To foster enterprising spirit among the students
- To establish facilities for incubation and to promote entrepreneurship