Application process of MGKVP Admissions 2019 begins
MGKVP Admissions 2019 – The application process for admission to the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith (MGKV), Varanasi is open for the admission process. Interested students can apply for admission to various courses at the official website, mgkvp.ac.in.
Important dates and information
- The MGKV admissions will conclude on April 17, 2019
- Candidates can pay application fee till April 15, 2019
- Candidates applying for BFA, BMusic and BPAd will have to pay Rs 900 and for the rest of the courses, the application fee is Rs 700
- For reserved category candidates, the same is Rs 800 and Rs 600 respectively
Steps to apply
- Visit official website, mgkvp.ac.in
- In the homepage, click on the scrolling link admissions 2019-20’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on apply online’
- Click on the type, of course, you are applying for UG/PG/ MPhil To know which course falls under which category, click on entrance information brochure’
- Click on the steam applying for
- Click apply now’ next to stream you are applying for the course you wish to apply for
- Click I agree’ in a pop-up, fill the form
- Make payment and save your details
- Applicants will have to appear for an entrance exam to be eligible for admissions in both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- The examinations will be conducted in two sessions, the morning session will begin from 10.00 A.M., and the afternoon session will begin from noon
- The examination will begin from May 25 and conclude on May 31, 2019
Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith is a Public University located in Varanasi or Benaras, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established in 1921 as Kashi Vidyapith and later renamed, it is administered under the state legislature of the government of Uttar Pradesh. The university has more than 350+ affiliated colleges spread over six Districts (Varanasi, Chandauli, Bhadohi, Mirzapur, Sonbhadra, Ballia).
It is one of the largest State Universities in Uttar Pradesh, with hundreds of thousands of students, both rural and urban. It offers a range of Professional and Academic courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Computing and Management. Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth has earned B+ status from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
Commitment to democracy, equality of all religions, staunch support to nationalism and to Indian socialism and enrichment of Hindi as a national language has been throughout a praiseworthy tradition of the Vidyapith.
- To strive to enhance and propagate
- The development of Indian civilization and culture based on spiritualism
- The homogeneous intermingling of all the sections of Indian society
- Coordination among different thoughts and cultures
- The notion of independence and patriotism along with the feeling of brotherhood and the urge to serve mankind
- Ancient and modern development in the fields of various disciplines of learning, sculpture, science, technology etc.