ATMA 2019 registration process begins for the May exam session
ATMA 2019 registration – The registration for the ATMA 2019 examination has started from February 20, 2019, and the last date to submit the application form is May 13, 2019. The ATMA or the AIMS Test for Management Admission Exam is a national level entrance examination recognized by AICTE and the HRD ministry. There is a provision of 25 per cent concession in fees for women candidates.
Students can apply online for this examination according to their eligibility criteria. Distribution of centres will be according to the availability seats and any change sought will depend on the approval of the test administrator. The Registration fee is non-refundable. Any queries regarding the examination can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates have to state their personal phone numbers and email ids for registration.
Conducted five times in a year this exam allows a candidate to register for the MBA entrance exam in the same academic year if he/she is unsuccessful in the previous attempt. Thus it helps in saving a whole year for the candidate.
Steps to register for ATMA 2019
The ATMA registration for 2019 May session has begun from February 20, 2019. and the last date to submit the application form is May 13, 2019. Follow the steps mentioned below in order to avoid any last minute confusion. The registration has already begun
- Visit www.atmaaims.com this is the official website.
- Click on the option which says ‘ATMA Exam Registration Link’ in the window of 19th May 2019
- You will be directed to another window after you have clicked on this ‘ATMA Exam Registration Link’
- In the window of 19th May 2019, click on the ‘ATMA Exam Registration Link’ option
- After clicking on ‘ATMA Exam Registration Link’ option, you will be redirected to another window
- In this window, you will be required to provide all the information asked in the proforma after completing the form click on the ‘Click here to register for ATMA exam’ option provided at the end of the form
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form after having successfully registered for the test
ATMA Exam Registration
Given here is the direct link of the notification
- The fee for the ATMA Exam can only be paid online that is either through
- Net Banking
- Credit /Debit Cards
- Bank Transfer
The last date for printing completed application form is May 14, 2019; admit card download should be completed by May 15, 2019, the results will be declared on May 15, 2019.