Aviation, Engineering and Management at one place – Hindustan Academy
Hindustan Academy was established in the year 1986 by our Founder & Director, Dr K.C. Samuel, who is a pioneer in starting an institution purely for Aviation as the Industry grew larger and required local talent and expertise to man our skies. The academy is located in the city of Bangalore, Karnataka which is popularly known as the Silicon Valley of India.
Hub of aspiring students
As the one-stop destination for the talented youth of today, Hindustan Academy stands out for its high standards which have enabled thousands of students to scale the heights of excellence with flying colors. All aspiring students are provided access to the best of education which ensures theoretical and hands-on exposure to the most challenging and rewarding profiles across the horizons of technology.
The Academy is driven by experts from the fields of Aviation, Engineering and Management, who have held high ranks in the Indian Air Force and other areas related to technical and commercial aspects of Aviation, Engineering and Management sectors. In the 3 decades since its inception, it has constantly pushed the boundaries in its unrelenting endeavor to achieve academic excellence in the fields of Aviation, Engineering and Management.
Hindustan Academy Management
The Management and Staff provide a welcoming atmosphere for the students to come and experience the facilities and teaching expertise of the Academy which is one of the best and to be a successful professional in your area of interest.
Hindustan Academy makes sure that students are given to the best education which provides theoretical and hands-on exposure that equips you to take on the challenging and rewarding projects across the technological horizon.
- A calm environment in a prime area of Bangalore with easy access.
- Qualified teachers with immense industrial knowledge from IITs, leading Civil Aviation companies, HAL, Indian Air Force and other reputed private and public organizations
- Maximum focus on personal attention for students with Optimum Student-Teacher Ratio
- Students are trained on Heavy and Light Aircraft in the campus
- Students gain hands-on certified practical maintenance experience in an EASA & DGCA Part 145 approved Airline MRO at the Aerodrome.
- State of the art research and training facility by Volkswagen Group
- Well equipped library with relevant journals
- Merit and Means Scholarships for those deserving candidates
- Well equipped labs, various workshops, with ample necessary training equipment
- Digital Library with ample subscriptions of e-journals for reference
- In-house developed Flight Simulator for training purposes
- Boys and Girls Hostel facilities
- Scholarships under the National Scholarship Portal
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Department
- Spacious Classrooms equipped with Audio-Video facilities
Students can find the admission form from the via this link https://hindustanacademy.edu.in/site/registration