Bennett University offers four-year BTech Degree Course
Bennett University, a Times of India Group Institution is offering a four-year BTech course in all branches for the domestic candidates as well as overseas students.
- Appeared/Qualified in JEE (Main) – 2019 or SAT (for NRI/International category)
- 10+2 with a minimum of 5 subjects passed in 2017 / 2018 / 2019, with 60% aggregate marks in specified subjects (See details in Admission document) Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects for all B.Tech. programs except for Biotechnology/Bioinformatics
- For B.Tech. Biotechnology, Physics and Biology/Biotechnology as mandatory subjects
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1998 are only eligible to apply for admission
The Academic fee structure for domestic candidates is as follows:
- The Academic tuition fees for four years are Rs.3.50 for each year taking the total fee of Rs.14 lakh
- Hostel fees including boarding, lodging and laundry for four years are Rs.1.50 lakh for each year totalling Rs.6 lakh
The fee for living-expense is as follows:
- Security deposit (Refundable) Rs.20,000
- Registration fee (One time only) Rs. 40,000
- The total fees for four semesters are Rs.20.60 lakh
BTech (All branches) for NRI/International Candidates
- Tuition fee for four years, at the rate of $8,000 adds up to $32,000
- Hostel fees including boarding, lodging and laundry for four years, $ 2,500 for each year totalling $10,000
- Living expenses includes security deposit (returnable) Rs.20,000
Registration Fee (One time only) for the first year, $800
In addition to the fees mentioned above, an additional mandatory sports fee of Rs.12, 000 per semester is there for the day scholars. The fees for the second year onwards it is indicative and may be revised by the management with prior notice. The does not include any charges for additional certifications, modules, immersions, training, industrial visits etc., which shall be charged to students as and when such activities are planned.
World Class Education Fuelled by Global Academic Partnerships
Extending the core journalistic principles of Trust, Knowledge and Public Service, Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd. (BCCL) established over 178 years ago, has continually undertaken initiatives for the betterment of Indian society. The group started expanding into the education sector with the launch of TimesPro – which focuses on short-term courses that enhance employability. It then launched Bennett University, a state private university in Uttar Pradesh with the aim of providing Ivy League quality of education to undergraduate and postgraduate students making them, ‘life and career ready’. Bennett University located at Greater Noida commenced its operations on 08 Aug 2016.
The University fosters a proactive environment of Innovation and Entrepreneurship while enhancing skills in all areas of higher education through the internationally acclaimed Centers of Excellence such as Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) and Centre of Executive Education (CEE).
The vision of the University is to become a Centre of Excellence comparable to the Ivy League standards; helping define aspirations and possibilities for the long term, and producing ‘life and career ready’ professionals with leadership quality, who are ready to challenge and be challenged (in the areas of technology, engineering, management, law, media, innovation and entrepreneurship).
What is more, Bennett University’s mission is to develop as a benchmark University in higher and professional education sectors. To provide an Ivy League-quality education and learning experience in the higher education space in a world-class infrastructure and research-driven academic environment, to students looking for a well-rounded academic experience with enhanced employability prospects; and to harness human capital for a sustainable competitive edge and social relevance.
Bennett University has forged academic alliances with many globally renowned institutions such as Johnson Cornell University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Babson Collaborative Member, Cornell University Law School and EDX.org.
School of Management
Bennett University’s School of Management gives you the most powerful launch pad possible for your management career, anywhere in the world. Our goal is to transform students into 360-degree professionals who can bring about change in a fast-evolving world.
To add global expertise and insights, Bennett University has partnered with the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University, an Ivy League business school based in New York, USA. Known for its outstanding faculty and innovative management programs, Johnson Cornell has been a leader in business education for the past 70 years.
This partnership prepares students for global success by building a strong foundation and the leadership skills required to solve the business challenges of tomorrow. Under the partnership (2016-2021), Johnson – Cornell assists Bennett University in the design & implementation of BBA and MBA program. Besides joint research, executive education and student immersion programs, faculty from Cornell University would visit Bennett University campus to deliver lectures to its students. For further details, visit bennett.edu.in.