Bennett University offers MBA Admission 2019 based on MAT
Bennett University – Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a popular entrance exam conducted at the National level, for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA). MAT is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT is conducted 4 times annually in February, May, September and December. Numerous B-Schools across the country accept MAT scores to obtain admission into the MBA.
The School of Management, Bennett University, Greater Noida is another holistic management institute accepting MAT scores for full-time MBA degree. Students can avail the scholarships of Rs 70,000- Rs 7, 00,000 based on their percentile scores obtained in the MAT entrance exam. Candidates can avail this scholarship in the first year of the tuition fee
If you want to avail the scholarship offered by the Bennett University, then you need to meet either of the following criteria:
- To avail 100% scholarship in the first year, of Rs 7, 00,000, you need to have a 99+ MAT percentile score
- To avail 50% scholarship in the first year, of Rs 3,50,000, you need to have 95-99 MAT percentile score
- To avail 30% scholarship in the first year, of Rs 2,10,000, you need to have 90-95 MAT percentile score
- To avail 20% scholarship in the first year, of Rs 1,40,000, you need to have 85-90 MAT percentile score
- To avail 10% scholarship in the first year, of Rs 70,000, you need to have 80-85 MAT percentile score
- You can avail an additional scholarship of 5% on Tuition Fee of the first year with the work experience greater than 2 years
- Scholarship can be availed only by Indian citizens
Extending the core journalistic principles of Trust, Knowledge and Public Service, Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd. (BCCL) established over 178 years ago, has continually undertaken initiatives for the betterment of Indian society.
The group started expanding into the education sector with the launch of TimesPro – which focuses on short-term courses that enhance employability. It then launched Bennett University, a state private university in Uttar Pradesh with the aim of providing Ivy League quality of education to undergraduate and postgraduate students making them, ‘life and career ready’. Bennett University located at Greater Noida commenced its operations on 08 Aug 2016.
The University fosters a proactive environment of Innovation and Entrepreneurship while enhancing skills in all areas of higher education through the internationally acclaimed Centers of Excellence such as Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (CIE) and Centre of Executive Education (CEE).
For more details on MBA Scholarship at Bennett University, you can visit the official website at- bennett.edu.in/scholarships/mba/
Image source: Bennett website