CEL hires graduate engineer on contractual basis in different disciplines
The Central Electronics Limited (CEL) has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer on contractual basis in different disciplines, The recruitment process for Central Electronics Limited (CEL) has already started and the last date to apply for the same is April 16.
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 scores, as per India Today report.
Steps to Apply
- Log on to the official website, celindia.co.in
- On the homepage, click on the career section
- Click on the notification Recruitment of Graduate Engineers on Contract Basis
- The Recruitment 2019 will commence from March 17, 2019, onwards
- Open the PDF file and read all the instructions carefully
- Search for the direct link of recruitment
- Click on ‘New candidate click here to apply’ and make the login account
- Complete the application form
- Pay the required fees
- Click on submit
- Direct link: hr2016.celsolar.in/rec2019/login.php
- Only GATE-2019 qualified candidates in said disciplines shall be eligible to apply
- After successful submission of online application form, candidates other than SC/ST/PwD are required to submit Application Fee of Rs 500 through an online transaction, using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
Graduate Engineers: The candidates will get a pay scale of Rs 8.35 lakh per annum with a graded payment of Rs 40,000 to 1, 40,000 per year.
Important dates to remember:
- Last date to apply: April 16, 2019-03-20
Central Electronics Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology. It was established in 1974 with an objective to commercially exploit the indigenous technologies developed by National Laboratories and R&D Institutions in the country. CEL has developed a number of products for the first time in the country through its own R&D efforts and in close association with the premier National and International Laboratories including Defence Laboratories.
Central Electronics Limited (CEL) is the pioneer and one of the manufacturers of Solar-Photovoltaic (SPV) Cells, Modules and Systems in India. Through own R&D efforts, spread over a decade of continuous efforts the company has converted a laboratory concept into an industrial technology.
CEL introduced axle counters on Indian Railways. These are being used for block proving and for track occupancy detection. It manufactures single-section as well as multi-section digital axle counters. These products have been developed in accordance with CENELEC standards.
Integrating best of breed technologies from the world of security services is the latest addition in CEL’s solution portfolio. We seek to be a trusted advisor to government enterprise. Our strengths are speedy implementation and lower TCO based on a clear understanding of the customers’ requirements.
CEL is one of the very few companies, worldwide, that indigenously manufacture ferrite phase shifters for C- and X- bands. CEL has production facilities for meeting bulk demand of the phase shifters. Measurement of the phase shifter is fully automated using customized software.