CGPSC results of preliminary examination 2018 Declared
The result of the preliminary examination of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) is out. The examination was held on February 17, 2019. The CGPSC has uploaded the result on its official website, psc.cg.gov.in in PDF format. The candidates can visit the website and view their results from the PDF document which also has the details such as the roll numbers of the candidates who have qualified for the CGPSC Preliminary 2018 Examination, according to report.
Citing the result data released by the Commission, the report said that a total of 4,128 candidates have qualified the CGPSC Preliminary examination. These candidates will now have to appear in the CGPSC Mains examination, noted the report.
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will hold the Mains examination on June 21, 22, 23 and 24, while the result of the Mains examination is scheduled to be declared in the month of August this year. The candidates who will qualify the CGPSC Mains examination will have to appear in the Interview round which will be held in October 2019. The final results of the candidates selected for the posts would be declared in December 2019, added the report.
Steps to check result
- Visit the official website, psc.cg.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Check 2018 Prelims Result CGPSC ’ link
- You will get the CGPSC 2018 Prelims Result List in a PDF format
- You can download the Prelims Result List of CGPSC 2018 and check your result
Under the re-organisation of Madhya Pradesh, the State of Chattisgarh came into existence on November 1, 2000, and Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on May 23, 2001.
- To conduct examinations for the appointments in the state
- To advise the state government on all matters related to the state civil service
- On matters related to the eligibility, transfer and promotion of the civil servants
- On matters related to monetary benefits and compensation to the civil servant by the state government