CLAT 2019 Registration Window Open
CLAT 2019 Registration Window Open- The Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2019 online application process has just opened on the official website. The online enrolment for CLAT 2019 will continue till March 31, 2019. The registration window is available on clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. The applications have to be submitted online only from clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in website, says the website.
According to the official notification, the CLAT 2019 will be held on Sunday, May 12, 2019 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM) and the exam will be held in offline or pen and paper mode, said the NDTV report.
The CLAT examination is held for students who are seeking admission to various National Law Universities (NLUs) in the country.
CLAT 2019 registration: How to apply
- The CLAT 2019 aspirants are initially required to register themselves at the website by using the personal mobile number and e-mail Id
- Upon registration, an OTP will be sent to the given mobile number for validation
- Once your mobile number is validated, you can log in using your mobile number and the password you provided at the time of registration
Following are the list of documents to be uploaded with the online application:
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with a plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are applying if the candidate is P.W.D
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under the BPL category
- Relevant certificate for your respective State of Domicile
- No hard copy of the filled in online application form is to be sent to the CLAT Consortium Office
- All documents/certificates should be uploaded in PDF format only
CLAT 2019 Application: Application Fee
- Application fees can be paid only online
- The application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates: Rs.4,000
- The application fee for SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3,500
- The cost of previous years’ question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT-2019 application fee of Rs.4, 000 or Rs.3, 500 as the case may be)
- The candidates themselves will have to bear the bank transaction charges for remitting the fee online
- The actual bank transaction charges will be displayed in the payment gateway page after you choose the mode of payment
- The application fee is non-refundable
The Consortium of National Law Universities with the aim of improving the standard of legal education in the country and justice system through legal education was established on 19th August 2017 with its headquarters in NLSIU, Bangalore and Prof. R. Venkata Rao, Vice-Chancellor as President and Prof. Faizan Mustafa, Vice-Chancellor, NALSAR, as Vice-President.
- The objective of the Consortium is to lay down the highest standards of legal education for the member Universities and to make the Indian Law Schools comparable with the best International Institutions of legal education.