COMEDK UGET 2019 eligibility changed for Architecture Examination
COMEDK UGET 2019 – For the COMEDK’s Undergraduate Entrance Test for engineering courses (UGET – 2019) architecture examination, the eligibility criteria have been changed. Minimum 50 per cent marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics and also 50 per cent marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination is mandatory as per the latest notification for the candidates to secure.
Unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination,” mentioned the notification, no candidate shall be admitted to architecture program.
For candidates seeking admission to 150 engineering colleges in Karnataka, this engineering entrance exam is held under the Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA).
Exam date and mode
On May 12, 2019, the COMEDK UGET will be conducted. For admission to engineering courses in member institutions, the exam is held. To facilitate the students to appear in the test closer to their homes, the computer-based test which will be conducted on all India basis across the country is aimed at minimizing the cost of travel and other logistics. The schedule will be released at comedk.org.
COMEDK 2019: Pre-requisites
Engineering Course – From a recognized Board, Candidates are required to have cleared II PUC, their 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent exam
At least 45 per cent (40 per cent for reserved categories) should be scored by the candidates in plus two exams with physics and maths as compulsory subjects and chemistry or biotechnology or biology or electronics or computer as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- In the month of January 2019, COMEDK will release the official brochure with the schedule for UGET.
- As of now, only the exam date for COMEDK UGET 2019 is released at comedk.org.
- This year, the exam is scheduled for May 12 in online (computer-based) mode.
- Online registration for UGET/ Uni-GAUGE has begun as reported earlier by January 2019. Therefore, candidates shall begin their registration process.
- For the exam, Intermediate graduates from all over the country are eligible. Candidates are requested to check COMEDK UGET eligibility.
- Application Fee for the exam is now INR 1300.
- For those who wish to apply for both COMEDK and UniGAUGE, the new fee is INR 2100.
- As per the test pattern, the CBT will have MCQs in English only.
- The exam is expected to be conducted across 300 Exam Centers for engineering programs which offer around 20000 seats.