CUSAT CAT 2019 Admit Card Released
CUSAT CAT 2019 – The Admit Cards of the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) is out. The same is available on the University’s official website, cusat.nic.in. as per India Today report.
- As per the schedule, CUSAT CAT 2019 for admission to various undergraduate/ postgraduate courses will be conducted on April 6 and April 7, 2019
- The examination will be conducted at 28 centres across the country and also in Dubai
- The application process for CUSAT CAT 2019 concluded on February 28
- Apart from this, the applications for various MTech courses could be submitted till April 21, 2019.
Steps to download
- Log on to the official website, cusat.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘CUSAT admissions link’
- Enter your user id and password along with the captcha
- Click on submit
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same
CUSAT CAT scores can be used for admissions into the following programs:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Photonics
- Computer Science
- Lateral entry to BTech
- Masters of Technology (MTech)
- Five-year Integrated Bachelor of Commerce.
- Bachelor of Laws (BCom LLB) Honors
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Laws (BBA LLB) Honors
- Master of Arts (MA) Hindi
- Lateral entry to MCA
- Dual degree programme of LLM (IP) PhD and LLM (IPR)
- PhD programmes
Established in 1971 and named as University of Cochin, it was the symbol of commitment from the Government of Kerala towards the new scientific policy resolution adopted by the Central Government on 4th March 1958. The birth of the new University was with the specific purpose of “development of higher education with particular emphasis on post-graduate studies and research in applied science, technology, industry and commerce”.
The University of Cochin was later reorganised as Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) in February 1986. Specialisations are available in all Faculties/Departments for higher studies and research. By giving recognition to several well-established premier research institutions in the country and the Southern Naval Command of Indian Navy, the University has brought within its reach the resources available in these institutions also to the use of its academic community.
- Advanced Centre for Atmospheric Radar Research (ACARR)
- Centre for Science in Society (C-SIS)
- Inter-University Centre for IPR Studies (IUCIPRS)
Number of Courses
- 14 Under Graduation Courses
- 53 Post Graduation Courses
- 9 MPhil and PhD Programs
- 4467 undergraduates
- 2053 Postgraduates
- 72 MPhil
- 1124 PhD