DTE Karnataka Diploma Result Nov/Dec 2018-19 Declared
DTE Karnataka Diploma Result – The Karnataka Government’s Department of Technical Education (DTE) has announced the Karnataka DTE results for the diploma exams held in November and December months. The results are available on their official website – bteresults.net. There is still some server problem and the link to the website is not opening.
Steps to check DTE Karnataka Diploma Result
- Go to the official website, bteresults.net
- Click on the DTE November – December results in a link
- Enter the required details
- Click on the Submit button
- Your results will be showcased on the next page
- Check your results from the next page
You can also check the DTE Karnataka Diploma Result – https://btelinx.in/
- Go to the official website – https://btelinx.in/
- Click here to check Result (available at 23rd Jan 2019 at 3 PM)
- This link will open – http://www.bteresults.net/MyResults.aspx
- Enter Institute Code, Register Number and Semester
- Click the Result button
- Check your results
You can also check the DTE Karnataka Diploma Result http://www.btenet.in/Home.aspx
- Go to the official website –http://www.btenet.in/Home.aspx
- Enter Register Number and Semester Number
- Click on Get Results
If the candidates are unable to check their Result. They may message us via social network and our team will check back and reply with their Result. We are providing this facility on Facebook.
Like Karnataka Diploma Result – btelinx.in on Facebook
The Directorate of Technical Education was under the control of the Department of Public Instruction till 1959. Because of increase in a number of technical institutions particularly in the latter half of the fifties, it was felt necessary to form an independent Department of Technical Education with the objective of bringing about the perfect coordination of technical education institution under one governing and monitoring body. This was felt necessary especially in the areas of maintaining standards in syllabi, examination etc,. A separate department was also necessary for the overall development of the Technical Education in the State. Thus the Directorate of Technical Education came into existence as a separate Department in 1959.