ESIC JE Civil and Electrical result 2019 released
ESIC JE Civil & Electrical result in 2019 – Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under the Ministry of Labour and Employment,
The act was initially intended for factory workers but later became applicable to all establishments having 10 or more workers. As on 31 March 2016, the total beneficiaries are 82.8 million
The Written Examination (Computer Based for recruitment to the post-Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) was held on January 24, 2019, NEW DELHI: The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), The Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical).
Based on the performance of candidates in Written Examination (Computer Based Test) held on January 24, 2019, 48 candidates have been provisionally selected for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and 26 candidates have been provisionally selected for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Steps to download ESIC JE Civil & Electrical result 2019
- Candidates should visit the official website, esic.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘recruitment’ in the main tab
- A new page will open, Click on the link ‘final result written exam JE Civil & Electrical result 2019’
- A PDF will open, check your roll number
- While every care has been taken in preparing the result, however, ESI Corporation reserves the right to rectify the errors/omissions, if any comes to its notice.
- Qualifying Marks in the Written Examination for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) are 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC, 35% for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and 30% for PWD.
- The offer of Appointment to all the selected candidates will be issued in due course.
- The selected candidates must ensure that they belong to the respective category/subcategory as mentioned in the result above.
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit OBC certificate in the prescribed proforma of Govt. of India appended below at Annexure –A and along with Form of Declaration appended at Annexure –B below.
- Since the applications for the above post were called online only and hard copy of application along with documents in support of their eligibility for the post was not called from the candidates, the candidature of all the candidates is purely provisional subject of fulfilment of eligibility criteria with regard to age, essential qualification, experience and reservation etc.
The selected candidates must submit all documents in support of their eligibility for the above post when called for by ESIC. The Names of the candidates is available on the link below