Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2019
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment 2019 – Online registration process The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has started the process to fill 4,103 vacancies. All the eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on the official website, the link for which is fci.gov.in
Last date to apply
March 3, 2019, is the last date for applying through the prescribed format the direct link is – https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/fcirevpjan19/
Steps to apply online
- Visit the official website fci.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Current Recruitment’ given on the home page
- Select the region of your choice
- Locate the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. The screen will show a Provisional Registration Number and Password
- Enter all the required information in the prescribed format
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Application fee for FCI Recruitment 2019
Application Fee of Rs 500 (Excluding bank charges but including GST). The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI is required to be paid.
Vacancy positions for FCI Recruitment 2019
- Total posts: 4,103. Divided into zones
- North Zone: 1999
- South Zone-540
- East Zone: 538
- West Zone: 735
- North East Zone: 291
Educational qualification required
J.E. (Civil Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one-year experience.
J.E. (Electrical Mechanical): Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
Steno. Grade- II: Graduate along with O level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
Note: A candidate can apply in any one zone only and only for any one of the postcode a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h and i (within the zone).
- Junior Engineers: The candidates should not exceed the maximum age limit of 28 years
- Upper age limit for Typist and Steno should not exceed 25 years.
- AG-III: the maximum age limit of 27 years
- AG-II: The age should be less than 28 years
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination, skill test followed by the document verification process.The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
Start of online application: February 23, 2019
Last date to apply: March 25, 2019
Image – FCI website