Gujarat HC Recruitment for 1149 Class 4 posts announced
The registration process for this Gujarat High Court recruitment for 1149 Class 4 posts have commenced, and the details are available on the official websites, Gujarat high court.nic. In and hc-formal.jug.nic.in. According to an NDTV report, Gujarat High Court has released a job notification for the recruitment of Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant, Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder and Sweeper vacancies yesterday and application process for this recruitment will begin from November 1, 2018.
The registration process for this Gujarat High Court recruitment will be done on the official website of the Court Gujarat high court.nic.in and hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. The formal recruitment notification is available on the site of the court. The registration process will end on November 30, 2018, citing the official recruitment notification from the Gujarat High Court, the report said. The recruitment written examination will be held in February next year. Candidates who have qualified 10th class are eligible for applying for these jobs.
- The online application begins: November 1, 2018
- Online application ends: November 30, 2018
- Recruitment examination: February 17, 2019
How to apply
Follow the steps given here to apply for this recruitment:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Gujarat High Court, Gujarat high court.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the “HC OJAS Site” link given on the left sidebar of the page (or the candidates may directly login to the website: hc-ojas.guj.nic.in)
- Step 3: On the next page, click on the link “Apply online.”
- Step 4: On the next page, click on the opening
- Step 5: Register yourself by entering the detail
- Step 6: Complete your registration
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat this high court was established on 1 May 1960 as a result of bifurcation of the former State of Bombay into two States of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from January 16, 1999. The seat of the court in Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 35 against the sanctioned strength of 42.
The Gujarat High Court has jurisdiction over the entire state of Gujarat. It has authority on all district, administrative and other courts in Gujarat. This high court is a Court of record and empowered to punish anyone for contempt of court. Like Union Judiciary, the state judiciary also possesses extensive powers, mainly power of judicial review. It also has the potential to issue various writs to courts and authority under its jurisdiction. It has the capability of superintendence on all courts under it.