Gujarat Public Service Commission is recruiting
The latest notification released by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is regarding the recruitment of the year 2018. The recruitment is for the post of a Deputy Section Officer. Details of the recruitment are available on the official website of the Gujarat Public Service Commission – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
As per reports, there are 412 vacancies to be filled up for the post of Class-3 for Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar post.
The last date to apply is for the post is October 1, 2018.
Steps to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website- gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on advertisements tab
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ tab given in front of advertisement no. 55/2018-19
- Again click on ‘Apply’, register yourself and login to your profile with one-time registration number
- Fill in the application form, pay the application fee, and complete the application process
- Take a printout for further reference
Eligibility criteria for the post
The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree, and it is a must to have some basic knowledge of computer applications, proficiency in Gujarati language and/or Hindi.
Age limit for the post
The applicant must be in the age bracket of 20 to 35 years as on the last date of advertisement.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 100.
Pay scale for the post
The selected candidates will be on a probation period of five years and will be eligible to receive a monthly pay of Rs 38,090.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a preliminary exam and mains exam followed by an interview.
Source: India Today
Image source: Ajmanjed