GUJCET 2019 Admit Card Declared
The Gujarat Joint Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2019 Admit Cards have been made available online by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) on their official website, gseb.org to download. In order to download the Admit Card, the students have to use their registration ID created at the time of applying for GUJCET 2019 Examination, which is held for admission to BE/BTech courses offered at various institutes in the state of Gujarat.
Steps to download Admit Card
• Visit the official website, gesb.org
• Click on the tab for GUJCET Admit Card/ GUJCET Hall Ticket
• Enter your registered Mobile Number or Email Id, which you have given while filling up GUJCET 2019 form
• Enter your date of birth or GUJCET Application Form number
• Enter captcha code
• Click on Search Hall Ticket button to get the Admit Card
• Students appearing for GUJCET 2019 examination will have to carry their GUJCET 2019 Admit Card and a valid photo identity proof to the examination centre on the day of the examination
• The examination will be objective in nature
• There will be 40 questions each from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology
• The result is expected to be released in the last week of May 2019
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) is a government of Gujarat body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state’s secondary and higher secondary educational system takes. The key responsibilities of the Board include academics, conducting examinations and research and development. The board is responsible for registration and administration of higher secondary and secondary schools in the state of Gujarat.
The Gujarat board was formed on the basis of ‘The Gujarat Secondary Education Act 1972’. It is very popular board in the Gujarat State. It conducts state level examinations. The main academic task of GSEB is the preparation of syllabus for secondary schools and also the recommendation of text-books to be taught in government schools as well as registered private schools. The Board also performs the duties of recognizing new schools, performance evaluation of schools and inspections of various schools associated with the Board.
The GSEB conducts two (including four-semester type examinations) main examinations – The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam for Standard 10 and the Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (HSC) examination for Standard XI-XII students in Gujarat. The Board also holds a Talent Search for students of Class VIII and IX in five major subjects every year. It is divided into two major parts. Recently, GSEB has changed State level Examinations from JEE (Mains) to GUJCET.