HPCL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers through GATE 2019
HPCL Recruitment 2019 – One of the leading public sector oil marketers in India, the Hindustan Petroleum Company Limited has begun the recruitment of engineers through GATE 2019 from January 15, 2019, and the last date to apply falls on February 15, 2019. In addition to GATE 2019 Examination, the candidates will also have to pass group task or group discussion and or personal interview round to qualify for the job. All the jobs are at officer level and for engineering graduates. The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.16.7 lakh with a basic salary in the range of Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,80,000, as per IE report.
- Candidates need to have cleared the corresponding GATE exam for mechanical, mechanical and civil engineering
- Candidates having any other degree/combination degree engineering
- Production, automobile, mechatronics, industrial, construction and other than mentioned above are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be of or below 25 years of age as on June 20, 2019
- Age relaxation is available for SC, ST, PWD and OBC candidates
How to apply
- Register for GATE
- Visit the official website, hindustanpetroleum.com
- Apply for HPCL using the GATE registration number
- Complete and submit an application form to receive 12 digit application number
- Pay the application fee
- Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 236 from debit card and Rs 271 if paying from the credit card or bank voucher
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC, PwD category are exempted from paying any fee
- Candidates cannot apply for more than one job. The last date to apply is February 15, 2019
HPCL is a Navratna Status, and a Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 company. It had originally been incorporated as a company under the Indian Companies Act 1913. HPCL is listed on the Bombay Stock exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE), India. HPCL owns and operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA.
HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in the country producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 428 TMT. This Lube Refinery accounts for over 40% of India’s total Lube Base Oil production. HPCL in collaboration with Mittal Energy Investments Pte Ltd is operating a 9 MMTPA capacity Refinery at Bathinda with 49% equity and also holds equity of about 16.95% in the 15 MMTPA Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (MRPL).
HPCL has the second largest share of product pipelines in the country with a pipeline network of more than 3370 kilometres for transportation of petroleum products and a vast marketing network consisting of 21 Zonal offices in major cities and 128 Regional Offices facilitated by a Supply and Distribution infrastructure comprising Terminals, Pipeline networks, Aviation Service Stations, LPG Bottling Plants, Inland Relay Depots and Retail Outlets, Lube and LPG Distributorships.
Consistent excellent performance has been made possible by a highly motivated workforce of over 10,500 employees working all over India at its various refining and marketing locations. What is more, the HPCL is committed to achieving the economic, ecological and social responsibility objectives of sustainable development consistently through varied operations and activities. HPCL’s focus areas are in the fields of Child Care, Education, Health Care, Skill Development and Community Development, touching the lives of the weaker section of society.