IBPS release Call Letter for Canara Bank PO GD and Interview
Canara Bank PO GD and Interview – The Admit Card/Call Letter for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Group Discussion and Interview was issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), as per a TOI report. According to the report, the Canara Bank PO 2018 Interview and GD will begin from February 4, 2019. Those who had passed the written test can visit the official website and download the Call Letter.
The examination was held on December 23 for the requirement of 800 personnel for the Canara Bank. The download option is open from January 24 and this would end on February 10.
The Interview and GD will be held across ten centres pan India such as Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram and Vijayawada. The individual call letter will have comprehensive details of the interview and GD, city and time. Once you finish downloading the Call Letter, you can paste your current passport size image on the designated slot given in the Call Letter.
Steps to download Canara Bank PO 2018 Call Letter
- Visit Canara Bank’s official website – com
- Click on Recruitment of Probationary office in JMGS -1 – Link
- Click on the link ‘Download Call Letter for GD and Interview
- Enter the required details and click the ‘submit” button
- Your call letter will be displayed, download and take a print out for future reference
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India.
Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks owned by the Government of India. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was established at Mangalore in 1906 by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai. It is one of the oldest public sector banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969. As of 30 October 2017, the bank had a network of 6,639 branches and more than 10600 ATMs spread across all over India. The bank also has offices abroad in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Bahrain, South Africa, Dubai, Tanzania and New York.
- Canfin Homes Limited (CFHL), with a network of 110 branches and 28 satellite offices throughout India
- Canbank Factors Limited
- Canbank Venture Capital Fund Limited
- Canbank Computer Services Limited
- Canara Bank Securities Limited
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Limited
- Canbank Financial Services Limited
- Canara HSBC Oriental Life Insurance Company Limited.
Canara Bank sponsors two regional rural banks (RRB):
- Kerala Gramin Bank – It is the largest RRB in India. Its headquarters are at Malappuram and it operates in all districts in Kerala
- It was established in 1976 as a Scheduled Commercial Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank has its headquarters at Bellary, Karnataka, and has 645 branches spread over eleven districts
- Canara Bank is a state level lead bank in Kerala.
- Canara Bank partnered with UNEP to initiate a solar loan program
- This four-year $7.6 million effort launched in April 2003, to help accelerate the market for financing solar home systems in the south of India.
Image source: Canara Bank’s Website