ICAI Final Foundation and CPT Results Released
ICAI Final Foundation and CPT Results Released – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or ICAI has declared the results of the Chartered Accountants Final examination (old course and new course), Foundation exam and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) on the websites icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org, and icai.nic.in, according to an India Today report.
The ICAI declared the results at around 6 pm on the official website. The ICAI conducted the CPT, Foundation, Final (Old) and Final (New) examination in November/December 2018, noted the report.
The All India merit list (up to the 50th Rank in the case of Final and Foundation Examination only) is available on the following websites icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org and icai.nic.in .
How to check the result
- Log on the official websites of ICAI
- On the homepage, click on ‘ICAI CA final, foundation and CPT Result’ link
- Enter your registration number or PIN number along with roll number
- Click on submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same
ICAI CA Final, Foundation, CPT results in 2018 through SMS:
- CA Final Examination result (Old course): CAFNLOLD (space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFNLOLD 000148
- Foundation Examination result: CAFND (Space) XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the six digit Foundation Examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFND 000161
- CA Final Examination result (New course): CAFNLNEW (space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFNLNEW 000148
- Common Proficiency Test result: CACPT (Space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Common Proficiency Test roll number of the candidate), e.g. CACPT 000161
- Note: The message should be sent to 58888
ICAI CA Inter Result:
Meanwhile, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI is expected to announce the ICAI CA Intermediate 2018 or CA IPCC Result 2018 on February 5, said the report.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country.
The Institute, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest.
Over a period of time the ICAI has achieved recognition as a premier accounting body not only in the country but also globally, for maintaining highest standards in technical, ethical areas and for sustaining stringent examination and education standards. Since 1949, the profession has grown leaps and bounds in terms of members and student base.
- Regulate the profession of Accountancy
- Education and Examination of Chartered Accountancy Course
- Continuing Professional Education of Members
- Conducting Post Qualification Courses
- Formulation of Accounting Standards
- Prescription of Standard Auditing Procedures
- Laying down Ethical Standards
- Monitoring Quality through Peer Review
- Ensuring Standards of the performance of Members
- Exercise Disciplinary Jurisdiction
- Financial Reporting Review
- Input on Policy matters to Government