ICSI CS Foundation June exams 2019 timetable announced
ICSI CS Foundation June exams 2019 – The ICSI CS has announced the time table for the ICSI CS exams to be held in June 2019: June 8 to June 9 will be for the CS foundation examination and June 1 to June 10, 2019, will be reserved for the CS Executive examinations.
ICSI CS Foundation June exams 2019
The time table for the foundation, executive and professional examinations of the Institute of Company Secretaries has been released and is as follows:-ICSI CS Foundation June exams 2019: The time table for the foundation, executive and professional examinations of the Institute of Company Secretaries has been released and is as follows
Syllabus for the ICSI CS examination
The syllabus comprises of eight papers at the executive level and nine papers at professional, including one paper to be opted by the students out of eight elective papers. The option includes:
- Banking- Law & Practice
- Insurance- Law & Practice
1) Growth (metamorphosis) of approach from theory to practical
2) Following and assimilating the concept of areas for Imbibing the innovative concept of core areas for company secretaries, also those areas which are ancillary to the core areas – areas allied to core areas and hybrid – and also combining of the core as well as allied areas.
3) Some new subjects have also been introduced like – interpretation and general law, jurisprudence setting up of business entities and also their closure, strategic and financial management etc
4) The new syllabus has also included a few Elective subjects -like those which focus on insurance, banking, valuation, insolvency, business modelling, labour laws and forensic audit as these will be of special help in enhancing the professional scope of a company secretary.
Division of subjects
The subjects have been divided into
- Ancillary subjects and
- Hybrid subjects
- Core subjects: The main aim of the core subject is to make the future governance professionals absolute experts in their fields Special emphasis has been paid to. Company Law, Insolvency Law, Securities Laws, FEMA and GST.
- Ancillary subjects: are meant to create working knowledge which can give support to the core areas. The areas covered by this category are finance, accounts, taxation, economic, business and financial management and business and commercial laws.
- Hybrid subjects: Here the idea is to ensure that core and ancillary areas are fully integrated. The subjects covered are governance, setting up of business, drafting, risk and compliance management, pleadings and appearances, secretarial audit and due diligence. The subjects will cover – setting up of business, governance, risk and compliance management, drafting, pleadings and appearances, secretarial audit and due diligence, restructuring and insolvency resolution, corporate funding, corporate disputes etc.