IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 online registration commenced
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 online registration commenced- The online registration for OPENMAT XLIV Entrance test for January 2019 session has just commenced by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The aspiring candidates should submit OPENMAT 2019 application form by November 15, 2018. The application form is available on the official website, ignou.ac.in.
To apply online for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019
- Visit the official website of the IGNOU University – ignou.ac.in
- It is advised to read all the instructions very carefully and only then proceed to register for the entrance exam
- Now, click on the link “Register Yourself” button. Next, enter details such as Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number
- At the time of registration, the aspirants have to create their Username and Password. After entering all the necessary information, click on the “Submit” button
- On successfully registering online, the Username and Password will be created
- The same will also be sent to the candidates registered email id and mobile number
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed further. Next, the candidates need to login by entering their Username and Password.
- After the candidate’s login, they need to choose the programme details, like Regional Centre, State Code, choose the programme for which the candidates wish to apply for, select the exam centre code from the drop-down menu
- Next, the candidates need to fill in their Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, etc.
- In the IGNOU OPENMAT Application form, the aspirants also have to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and Signature
- The file size of the scanned photograph should be less than 100 KB and for the Signature, it should be less than 50 KB
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button
- The aspirants will get the Form preview option. It is advised to Save/Print your form for future reference
- To submit the OPENMAT 2019 Application Form, the candidates need to pay a requisite amount of the application fee
- To register for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019, the candidates need to pay Rs. 1000
- The application fee is payable by online mode only using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip
- The last and final step is to take a print out of the completed application form for future reference
- The University has not yet published the Information Brochure for OPENMAT Jan 2019 Session, hence, till now only the last date is known
- As far as the exam date is concerned, the exact date is not known but it has been specified by the University that it will conduct IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 in the month of October 2018.