IGNOU OPENMAT July 2019 session registration starts and last date apply is February 14
IGNOU OPENMAT July 2019 –The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has just started the online registrations for the OPENMAT July 2019 session registration. The last date to apply is on February 14. Those of you who qualify the examination will be eligible for admission to MBA programs. The OPENMAT 2019 is the entrance gateway for students to apply for the MBA courses to begin from July 2019 session. Interested candidates can apply at ignou.ac.in, said an IE report.
The application format has begun and will continue till February 14, 2019. Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable entrance fee of Rs 1000. Candidates need to keep education documents and scanned copy of image and signature (none more than 50kb in size) ready before applying for the entrance test, noted the report.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019: How to apply
- Visit the official website ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link ‘OPENMAT (MBA) entrance test 2019’ under alerts category
- A new page will open, click on ‘register yourself’ link
- Start filling-in details, create a user id
- Log-in using user id and password
- Fill the form, upload the documents and submit
- Make payment and take print out
- Candidates need to keep a print out of the payment receipt and the duly filled application form for future reference
- The examination dates have not been released by the open university yet
The mandate of the University is to:
- Provide access to higher education to all segments of the society
- Offer high-quality, innovative and need-based programmes at different levels, to all those who require them
- Reach out to the disadvantaged by offering programmes in all parts of the country at affordable costs
- Promote, coordinate and regulate the standards of education offered through open and distance learning in the country
The IGNOU, the National Resource Centre for Open and Distance Learning, with international recognition and presence, shall provide seamless access to sustainable and learner-centric quality education, skill up-gradation and training to all by using innovative technologies and methodologies and ensuring convergence of existing systems for large-scale human resource development, required for promoting integrated national development and global understanding
The University has made a significant mark in the areas of higher education, community education and continuing professional development. The University has been networking with reputed public institutions and private enterprises for enhancing the educational opportunities being offered by it. As a world leader in distance education, it has been conferred with awards of excellence by the Commonwealth of Learning (COL), Canada, several times
The University is committed to quality in teaching, research, training and extension activities, and acts as a national resource centre for expertise and infrastructure in the ODL system
The University has established the Centre for Extension Education, National Centre for Disability Studies and National Centre for Innovation in Distance Education, to focus on specific learner groups and enrich the distance learning system.