IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2019 Declared
IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2019 –The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi has declared the result of OPENMAT 2019 – an entrance examination for admission to MBA courses on its official website, ignou.ac.in, IE reported. Candidates can apply for the upcoming session with a fee of Rs 18,00. Check how to download, documents required and other details.
Candidates qualified the OPENMAT examination will have to apply for the MBA or related programs at IGNOU by submitting the application form to the management program, noted the report. An application fee of Rs 1800 per course will also be applicable.
Steps to download results
- Visit the official website, ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘results’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on Result of OPENMAT XLIV entrance exam
- Log-in using enrolment number
- Result will appear
- Attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification(s)
- Print out of this result Card.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign in the box provided above
- Admit Card duly signed by candidate and invigilator
- Experience certificate wherever required
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Identity Card duly filled up
- Demand Draft of fee
What is more, the IGNOU has also declared the result for entrance examination held for admission to B.Ed programs at its website, ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU, the National Resource Centre for Open and Distance Learning (ODL), with international recognition and presence, shall provide seamless access to sustainable and learner-centric quality education, skill up gradation and training to all by using innovative technologies and methodologies and ensuring convergence of existing systems for massive human resource required for promoting integrated national development and global understanding
To advance frontiers of knowledge and promote its dissemination through sustainable Open and Distance Learning systems, seamlessly accessible to all, including those hitherto unreached, from among whom the leaders and innovators of tomorrow will emerge, the University shall:
- Strengthen the development of the National Resource Centre as a proactive role model for high-quality and learner-centric Open and Distance Learning system
- Share professional capabilities and resources to improve standards of distance education in the country
- Periodically assess and accredit institutions of Open and Distance Learning to promote centres of excellence in the country
- Develop networks, using emerging technologies and methods, with global reach for effective programme delivery
- Provide an intelligent and flexible system of education to meet the challenges of access and equity, and work towards the development of a knowledge society
- Forge convergence of all systems and work for seamless education across national boundaries to develop global collaboration and partnership
- Take education to the hitherto unreached and promote community participation for local development through life-coping skills
- Provide specific need-based education and training opportunities for continuous professional development and skill up-gradation to in-service professionals
- Strive towards continuous development of methods and strategies for research and development for generation of knowledge in frontier areas, including Open and Distance Learning