IGNOU releases June Term End Examination 2019 date sheet
IGNOU 2019 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the examination date sheet for IGNOU Term End Examination June 2019 on the official website, ignou.ac.in and students will be able to check their examination date using the Program code. As per the schedule, the examinations will begin on June 1 and will conclude on June 29, 2019, as per India Today report.
Steps to submit the IGNOU June Term End Examination form:
- Go to the official website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Term End Exam form’ link
- Read the instructions and check the declaration given at the end of the instructions
- Enter your programme code, enrolment number and select the mode of payment and login
- Enter the date of birth, gender, and preferred exam centre code. Select the course codes for which you will appear from the dropdown
- Submit the form and pay examination fee in online mode
- After submitting your form successfully, you will receive an acknowledgement with control number on the screen
- Retain the auto generated control number for your reference and record.
The mandate of the IGNOU is to:
- Provide access to higher education to all segments of the society
- Offer high-quality, innovative and need-based programmes at different levels, to all those who require them
- Reach out to the disadvantaged by offering programmes in all parts of the country at affordable costs
- Promote, coordinate and regulate the standards of education offered through open and distance learning in the country.
To achieve the twin objectives of widening access for all sections of society and providing continuing professional development and training to all sectors of the economy, the University uses a variety of media and latest technology in imparting education.
The University has made a significant mark in the areas of higher education, community education and continuing professional development. The University has been networking with reputed public institutions and private enterprises for enhancing the educational opportunities being offered by it. As a world leader in distance education, it has been conferred with awards of excellence by the Commonwealth of Learning (COL), Canada, several times.
The University is committed to quality in teaching, research, training and extension activities, and acts as a national resource centre for expertise and infrastructure in the ODL system. The University has established the Centre for Extension Education, National Centre for Disability Studies and National Centre for Innovation in Distance Education, to focus on specific learner groups and enrich the distance learning system.
Over the years, IGNOU has lived up to the country’s expectations of providing education to the marginalised sections of society. Free of cost education is being provided to all jail inmates across the country. A large number of SC/ST students have been admitted to various programmes of the University.