IIFT MBA (IB) 2019 Results Declared
IIFT MBA (IB) 2019 Results Declared – The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released the list of candidates shortlisted for the second round of Master of Business Administration International Business (MBA IB) admissions at the official website – tedu.iift.ac.in. The written exam was conducted in the month of December for admission to MBA IB course, noted an IE report.
The IIFT entrance examination was held on December 2, 2018, and the candidates can check the steps written below to check their scorecard.
Steps to check the results of IIFT MBA 2019
- Log on to the official website tedu.iift.ac.in
- Under ‘Latest updates’, click on ‘MBA (IB) 2019-21: List of candidates shortlisted for second round’
- A PDF file will open displaying the roll numbers and names of the shortlisted candidates
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
- Based on marks obtained in the written test, candidates will be called for writing skills, assessment, group discussion and interview to be held in January/February 2019
- Foreign nationals will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in GMAT and a personal interview
- By February 15, 2019, the candidates (foreign nationals and NRIs) have to fill the online application form and submit a GMAT score
- Aspirants were given two hours to attempt a 100-mark paper which had a negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer
- The examination consisted of four sections including quantitative ability, verbal ability, logical reasoning and general awareness
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research. The Institute visualises its future role as:
- A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the student’s community
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments
- The Institute’s portfolio of long-term programmes is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi
Two-Year MBA (International Business) Full Time
The MBA (International Business) is a foundational course for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet India’s growing requirements for training personnel in the field of international management. MBA (IB) is a six-trimester general management programme with a focus on international business. The programme aims at providing a comprehensive coverage incorporating all the important areas and disciplines relevant to international business activities. The syllabi for MBA (IB) compares favourably with the syllabi of some of the world’s best International Business Schools.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by the beginning of October of the year of the start of the course
- No age limit.
Mode of Admission
For General/SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates:
- On the basis of written test, Essay write-up, Group Discussion and Interview
- The Written Test is organised at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam
- Based on marks obtained in the written test, candidates are called for Group Discussion and Interview to be held between the fourth week of January and middle of February at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumba.
For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI
- On the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)
- For MBA 2018-20, GMAT result should not have been declared before 1 January 2016 and should be received by the Institute latest by 31 March 2018. The last date to submit the application fee is 15th February 2018
Tuition Fee (for 2016 batch)
- General/OBC Category: Rs.7, 60,000p.a.
- SC/ST/PH/Category: Rs.3, 50,000 p.a.
- Foreign National /NRI/Children of NRI $ 27,500 p.a.
- Other charges (library, computer, alumni): Rs. 50,000/- for the whole course
- The release of advertisement / Availability of Brochure and application form on IIFT’s website i.e.: Second week of July
- Last date for receipt of application (Gen/SC/ST/PH/OBC): First week of September
- Last date for receipt of application (NRI/FN/CNRI): Second week of February
- Written examination: Fourth Sunday of November 10.00 am – 12.00 noon
- Commencement of Programme: First week of July
Pattern of Admission Test
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English)
- Duration of the test is two hours. It consists of questions covering English Comprehension, General Knowledge and Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis