IIT Madras release candidate response for GATE 2019
GATE 2019 – The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has released the candidates’ responses on the questions asked in the GATE 2019 on its official websites, according to NDTV report. The GATE 2019 responses of Shifts 1, 2, 3 and 4 have been released on the official websites, appstate.iitm.ac.in and gate.iitm.ac.in. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is being held in eight shifts and the last shifts were held yesterday. The GATE 2019 candidates’ responses can be downloaded from the official website after entering the enrolment ID or email address along with the password the candidate opted during the registration.
GATE 2019 answer key
According to IIT Madras, GATE answer keys for various GATE 2019 papers will be displayed in the GATE 2019 website. Candidates may submit their contests on the GATE answer keys provided for a very limited time period against a payment. Evaluation of GATE 2019 papers will be finalized based on the final answer and GATE results (Score) will be announced later on March 16.
GATE 2019 result
- GATE 2019 scorecard will be made available for the qualified candidates from GOAPS
- After the evaluation of the answers, the actual (raw) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered for computing the GATE Score. For multi-session papers (subjects), raw marks obtained by the candidates in different sessions will be converted to Normalised marks for that particular subject
- Thus, raw marks (for single session papers) or normalized marks (for multi-session papers) will be used for computing the GATE Score, based on the qualifying marks. GATE 2019 results will be announced on the 16th March 2019 and will be available on the GOAPS Website
- GATE 2019 score is valid for three years from the date of announcement of the results.
GATE 2019 scorecard
- The GATE 2019 scorecards can be downloaded from March 20, 2019, to May 31, 2019, from the GOAPS portal
- In case, GATE qualified candidates require the soft copy of their GATE Scorecard after May 31, 2019, and December 31, 2019, they should pay a fee of 500 (Rupees five hundred only) for obtaining the same
The IIT Madras is one among the foremost institutes of national importance in higher technological education, basic and applied research. A residential institute, IIT Madras has around 550 faculty, 8000 students and 1250 administrative and supporting staff and is a self-contained campus located in a beautiful wooded land of about 250 hectares. It has established itself as a premier centre for teaching, research and industrial consultancy in the country.
The Institute has 16 academic departments and a few advanced research centres in various disciplines of engineering and pure sciences, with nearly 100 laboratories organised in a unique pattern of functioning. A faculty of international repute, a brilliant student community, excellent technical & supporting staff and an effective administration have all contributed to the pre-eminent status of IIT Madras. The campus is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Other GATE 2019 Syllabus and Information
- Overview on GATE 2019
- GATE mandatory for engineering students from 2019-20
- GATE 2019: Correction window to change exam city to close on November 16, 2018
- GATE 2019 for International Students
- GATE 2019 – Electronics and Communication added in the Syllabus (EC)
- GATE 2019 – Syllabus of Aerospace Engineering (AE)
- GATE 2019 – Syllabus for Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- GATE 2019 –Syllabus for Civil Engineering (CE)
- GATE 2019 – Syllabus for Chemical Engineering (CE)
- GATE 2019 – Syllabus for Chemistry
- GATE 2019 – Syllabus for Electrical Engineering (EE)
- GATE 2019 – Syllabus for Electronics and Communications (EC)
- GATE 2019 – Syllabus for Agricultural Engineering (AE)
- GATE 2019 – Syllabus for Biotechnology
- GATE 2019 – Syllabus for Petroleum Engineering (PE)
- GATE 2019 examination schedule released by IIT Madras
- GATE 2019 –Syllabus for Instrumentation Engineering IE
- GATE 2019 – Syllabus for Physics PH
- GATE 2019 Admit Card Released by IIT Madras
- GATE 2019 Syllabus for Fluid Mechanics
- GATE 2019 Syllabus for Mathematics
- GATE 2019 –Syllabus for Metallurgical Engineering ME
- GATE 2019 Syllabus for Mining Engineering (MN)