IMT Ghaziabad Admissions for PGDM course
IMT Ghaziabad Admissions – Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad, is a top MBA institute that offers two years full-time PGDM degree to the MBA aspirants. Established in the year 1980, on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility the institute has earned AACSB accreditation and lays particular emphasis. Find out all about the admissions in PGDM (2019-21) course here if you are planning to enrol in IMT Ghaziabad this year,
Programmes Offered at IMT Ghaziabad
Approved by AICTE and AACSB accredited by AACSB, IMT Ghaziabad offers two-year full-time PGDM course. Equivalent to an MBA programme, the PGDM course is a residential programme. Post the completion of the first year, the institute offers three specialisations, and the candidates can choose to specialise in the following domains:
- PGDM Marketing,
- PGDM Finance, and
- PGDM-Banking, Insurance and Financial Services (PGDM-BIFS)
Through Summer Internship, the PGDM offers exposure to the candidates dynamically. Post the completion and first year, and before the commencement of the second-year curriculum, this internship is conducted. The primary focus of the subjects will be on enhancing conceptual learning. Also, by the faculty and industry mentors, the summer internships programme is also guided.
IMT Ghaziabad: Pre-requisites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 per cent aggregate marks in any discipline
- In regards to submission of all mark sheets and pass certificate to IMT’s Academic Program office at a later date, applicants appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- To pursue a managerial career, IMT Ghaziabad follows six-step admission process which in turn would be helpful to apply for the course and after that get selected in the institute
- Register and apply for the MBA entrance exam, i.e. CAT 2018 or XAT 2019. For all the 4 IMT campuses, the standard application form is Rs.2000/- which can be paid online or using a demand draft.
- Applicants must also clear the IMT Ghaziabad’s admission cut-off score after getting registered for the exam. Those candidates, who clear the admission cut-off and also apply for the IMT Ghaziabad’s PGDM course, are then called for the PI round.
- In February/March, the Personal Interview process is generally conducted and will be common for all the IMT Campuses.
- After the PI round, successful candidates receive admission offers from IMT Ghaziabad. The final selection is based on a diverse set of attributes that includes performance in MBA entrance exam, performance in PI round, academics, Work Experience among others parameters.
- In the last week of April 2019, final Admission Offer will be made to the candidates by Final Score arrived after awarding the weightage scores on all the components.
- For CAT-2018 OR XAT-2019 OR have appeared for the GMAT (January 1, 2015 – February 28, 2019) to apply for IMT Ghaziabad’s two year PGDM program, applicants must be registered. In the case of the candidates applying by GMAT and score is not provided, processing of the application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before March 15, 2019.