Indian Railways has started their recruitment process for Group C sports quota
Cell North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur is inviting applicants for various Group C vacancies in sports quota.
The recruitment will be conducted on the official website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in for the year 2018 to 2019.
Details of the Vacancies in RRB Group C
- Athletics: 02
- Handball: 05
- Cricket: 02
- Kabaddi: 03
- Volleyball: 02
- Basketball: 03
- Wrestling: 01
- Swimming: 01
- Weight Lifting: 02
Last date to apply for RRB Group C posts
Candidates who are interested to join the Indian Railways can apply for the positions on or before October 15, 2018.
Steps to apply for RRB Group C posts
- Visit the official website of North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Contact Us/ Recruitment’ tab and then click on ‘Recruitment’
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ link when you are directed to a new webpage
- Click on RRC and then click on Apply Online under ‘Sports Quota Recruitment 2018-19’
- Fill the application form and submit it.
Age limit for RRB Group C posts
Candidates who are willing to apply should be between 18 and 25 years of age as on January 1, 2019.
Selection procedure for RRB Group C posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in trial and evaluation of sports and educational achievements.
The application fee for RRB Group C posts
- General and OBC categories: Rs 500
- SC/ST/ PWD categories: Rs 250
Image source: Didgman