INSEAD offer world class One Year MBA Program
INSEAD, a graduate business school with campuses in Europe (Fontainebleau, France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) is offering a one-year MBA Program.
While talking about the program, Minh Huy Lai, Managing Director, INSEAD MBA Program says, “The INSEAD one-year MBA Programme is about academic rigour, amazing diversity, excellent career opportunities and an outstanding alumni network. Part of my role involves meeting with our alumni from all over the world, and the one thing they always say about their MBA experience is: ‘it was the best year of our lives.’ With three fully-integrated campuses in Europe, Asia and the Middle East, and over 90 different nationalities in the classroom, no other business school offers such a multicultural experience.
So if you are searching for a place where there is no dominant culture, where you can be your true self, and where you are among friends: look no further, we are all of these and more at INSEAD. The accelerated full-time MBA programme curriculum develops successful, thoughtful leaders and entrepreneurs who create value for their organisations and their communities, and we are looking for smart, well-rounded candidates who believe that business can be a force for good.”
“We are looking at participants who can share the insights they have gained throughout their professional and personal experience. We believe that a substantial part of your INSEAD experience will be shaped by their interaction with your classmates and your active participation both inside and outside the classroom. As such, we welcome participants who are mature, energetic, highly motivated, well-rounded, and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills”, he says.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised college or university (although in exceptional circumstances
- INSEAD may waive this requirement for outstanding candidates with substantial professional experience)
- Many of its applicants have advanced degrees, but this is not compulsory
- To assess your academic background, INSEAD considers the competitiveness of the institution you attended and your academic performance.
- All applicants are required to take a GMAT test as it provides us with a standardised way of evaluating candidates
- While INSEAD does not have a minimum score required for admission, nevertheless it advises candidates to aim for a score at or above the 70th-75th percentile for both the quantitative and verbal sections of the GMAT.
- For the Integrated Reasoning section, INSEAD recommends achieving a score of 6 or above.
- Standardised tests are just one of several admissions criteria.
- A high score does not guarantee admission, and a below average rating does not eliminate a candidate.
- In countries where the GMAT test is not offered, INSEAD will accept a GRE test instead.
- Similarly, a GRE test is acceptable for prospective students looking to follow the Dual Degree path
- A score above 85% for the quantitative and verbal sections of the GRE is highly recommended.
For further details, visit insead.edu.