IRMASAT 2019 – IRMA invites applications for PGP in Rural Management
IRMASAT 2019- The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has invited application the social awareness test (a ) 2018 examination for the academic term beginning in 2019. Details about the examination is available on IRMA’s official website (irma.ac.in), candidates who are interested in applying for the same can do so. The last date to apply for this exam is December 31, 2018. An exam fee of Rs 1,400 (Rs 700 for reserved categories) should be paid by the candidates.
The institute offers a postgraduate, a fellow and a certificate programme in Rural Management. An admission notice was released for the Noncreamy programme, announcing that candidates will be shortlisted by the Common Admission Test (CAT), Xavier’s Aptitude Test (XAT) and IRMASAT scores.
Procedure to apply for IRMASAT 2019:
- Go to the official website for IRMA – irma.ac.in
- Click on the tab ‘admissions.’
- Follow the link to apply online.
- To the payment gateway, follow the instructions and the links most suitable to you.
- Fill in your details in the fields provided.
- Submit your application and save a copy for future reference
Detailed instructions from the official website
- You are requested to refer the selection process before filling the application form.
- You need to register with your valid e-mail ID.
- You need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate / mark-sheet.
- Please ensure that correct information is entered before final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After the last introduction, it will not be possible to edit the application form.
- Please upload scanner d or digital copy of your photograph and signature (Maximum size: 512 KB) at the appropriate place in the form.
- Please upload the scanned copy of your latest OBC (Non-creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category certificate as applicable (Maximum size: 1 MB).
- Please also upload the scanned copy of your mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation. Also upload your graduation certificate, Sports certificate, extra-curricular certificate, and work experience certificate (whichever applicable) (Maximum size: 1 MB).
- Sponsored applicants are required to upload a sponsoring certificate as per the format available on IRMA website (www.irma.ac.in).
- In your interest, you should keep a copy of the filled-in application form.
- Application form fees once paid will not be refunded.
- IRMA reserves the right for selecting applicants.
- Mere fulfilling eligibility requirement will not guarantee for shortlisting for the next stage.
- Jurisdiction: The entire admission process at the Institute shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Anand.
- IRMA Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use the IRMA Query Management System (IRMA-QMS), rather than an email, to get a quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask Us] in your dashboard
- Select the query category and submit your query
The father of white revolution Dr. Verghese Kurien, The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), established in 1979 by is a pioneering academic institution in rural management education and research. It is committed to pursuing excellence along with creativity and integrity. With integrating development and management in all its endeavours and activities, the unique strength of IRMA is its concern. From other management and rural development institutions, this perspective sets IRMA apart which are primarily concerned with either management or development but not both. Today in teaching, IRMA is recognized not only as an institution of excellence and research but also for having successfully created the new discipline of rural management. By other institutions in India and abroad, its path-breaking approach is being emulated. For its various programmes, as a premier institution of professional education and development, IRMA has evolved unique curricula
- To the transformation of rural India through To make continuous and significant contributions (a) leadership in cutting-edge knowledge creation, (b) innovations in education, (c) pursuance of the ethical imperative of sustainability, and (d) policy-oriented research.
- Through professional management, To promote sustainable, ecologically-friendly, and equitable socio-economic development of rural people
- IRMA has set for itself the following objectives, to achieve this mission
- Creating a new breed of professional rural managers with the appropriate ethos and values;
- Helping agricultural organizations and institutions professionalize their management;
- Empowering rural people through self-sustaining processes;
- Creating new rural management knowledge and theories through action-oriented and problem-solving research and consultancy
- Influencing public policies