JAM 2019 score card released by IIT Kharagpur
JAM 2019 – IIT Kharagpur has released JAM 2019 scorecards on its official website. The IIT JAM was held on February 10, 2019, and the results were declared on March 19, 2019. IIT Kharagpur has released the JAM 2019 exam scorecards for candidates who have qualified in the examination. The scores from the exam are used by Institutes to shortlist candidates for admission to M.Sc., programs. The official JAM 2019 scorecard can be downloaded from the JOAPS website from April 2, 2019, to July 31, 2019, by the qualified candidates only. The submission of application form for admission on the JAM 2019 website is from April 11, 2019, to April 24, 2019.
Steps to the Download scorecard
- Visit the official website, iitkgp.ac.in
- Click on the link provided for JAM 2019 scorecard
- Enter your registration details of JAM 2019- Enrolment ID/Email Address (Enrolment ID sent during registration or Email Address used during registration), Password (JOAPS password) and the captcha
- View and download your scorecards
On September 15, 1956, the Parliament of India passed an act known as the Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur) Act declaring this Institute as an Institute of national importance. The Institute was also given the status of an autonomous University. From this modest start in 1950, IIT Kharagpur has been engaged in a steady process of development with about 18 academic departments, five centres of excellence. the vast tree-laden campus, spreading over 2100 acres has a self-contained township of over 15,000 inhabitants. Currently, we have about 550 faculty, 1700 employees and 9000 students on the campus.
There were 224 fresher and 42 teachers in August 1951 when the first session started. The classrooms, laboratories and the Administrative office were housed in the historic building of the Hijli Detention Camp. The Institute started its academic program with only ten Departments. On March 1952, Pandit Nehru laid the foundation stone of the New Building.
- The Institute aligns all its activities to serve the national interest and seeks
- To provide broad-based education, helping students hone their professional skills and acquire the best-in-class capabilities in their respective discipline
- To draw the best expertise in science, technology, management and law so as to equip students with the skills to visualize, synthesise and execute projects in this field
- To imbibe a spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation in its students
- To undertake sponsored research and provide consultancy services in industrial, educational and socially relevant areas
- To be a centre of excellence in education and research, producing global leaders in science, technology and management
- To be a hub of knowledge creation that prioritizes the frontier areas of national and global importance
- To improve the life of every citizen of the country