Jammu and Kashmir Bank Admit Card 2019 available online until February 21
Jammu and Kashmir Bank – The Admit Cards of the Jammu and Kashmir Bank has been released on the official website, jkbank.com for the recruitment examination of probationary officer post. According to the India Today report, there are around 1,450 openings in the bank.
The candidates appearing for the examination can directly download the admit card from the official website. As per the reports, the admit card link will be available until February 21, 2019, on the official website, noted the report.
Steps to download the admit card for J-K Bank PO examinations:
- Check the official website, jkbank.com
- Click on the link in the home page stating recruitment and jobs
- A new tab will open
- Click on download PO admit card
- Log in by using credentials
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Download and take a print out for future use
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card
J&K Bank functions as a universal bank in Jammu & Kashmir and as a specialised bank in the rest of the country. It is also the only private sector bank designated as RBI’s agent for banking business, and carries out the banking business of the Central Government, besides collecting central taxes for CBDT. J&K Bank follows a two-legged business model whereby it seeks to increase lending in its home state which results in higher margins despite modest volumes, and at the same time, seeks to capture niche lending opportunities on a pan-India basis to build volumes and improve margins.
J&K Bank operates on the principle of ‘socially empowering banking’ and seeks to deliver innovative financial solutions for household, small and medium enterprises. The Bank was established in 1938 and is listed on the NSE and the BSE.
What is more, J&K Bank’s mission is two-fold
- To provide the people of J&K international quality financial service and solutions and to be a super-specialist bank in the rest of India
- The two together will make us the most profitable Bank in India
The new identity for J&K Bank is a visual representation of the Bank’s philosophy and business strategy as follows:
- The three coloured squares represent the regions of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh
- The counter-form created by the interaction of the squares is a falcon with outstretched wings – a symbol of power and empowerment
- The synergy between the three regions propels the bank towards new horizons
- Green signifies growth and renewal, blue conveys stability and unity, and red represents energy and power
- All these attributes are integrated and assimilated in the white counter-form