JEE Main Admit Card 2019 Declared
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card or hall ticket for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) to be conducted in April 2019, as per IE report. Candidates who had registered for the same can download they admit card from the website — jeemain.nic.in. Moreover, the examination date of JEE Advanced has been rescheduled to the General Elections 2019.
The admit card will have details of venue, time etc. The three-hour exam will be conducted online for both paper-I for admission to engineering courses and paper-II for admission to architecture courses. JEE Main will be conducted in two shifts, morning shift will begin at 9:30 am and the afternoon shift will begin at 2:30 pm.
- JEE (Main) April 2019 Paper 1 (BE/BTech) will be held on April 8-10 and April 12
- JEE (Main) April 2019 Paper 2 (BArch/B Planning) will be held on April 7
The admit card contains important details like examination centre, time, name, date of birth, gender, state code of eligibility and category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate NTA immediately for necessary action. Students need to reach the examination venue at least two-and-a-half hours before the start of the examination.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website, jeemain.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘JEE Main April 2019 admit card’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Log-in using the registration number
- Admit card will appear
Candidates need to download the admit card and take a print out. According to the official notification, candidates should take a print out on an A4 sized sheet and bring it to the exam hall without which entry will not be granted to the exam hall. The NTA score is considered for admission to undergraduate programs in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), etc.
- To conduct efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission and recruitment purposes
- To undertake research on educational, professional and testing systems to identify gaps in the knowledge systems and take steps for bridging them
- To identify experts and institutions in setting examination questions
- To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards
- To identify partner institutions with adequate infrastructure from the existing schools and higher education institutions which would facilitate the conduct of online examinations without adversely impacting their academic routine
- To create a question bank for all subjects using the modern technique
- To establish a strong R&D culture as well as a pool of experts in different aspects of testing
- To help individual colleges and universities in the field of testing and to provide training and advisory services to the institutions in India
- To provide quality testing services to the academic institutions in India
- To develop a state of the art culture of testing in India by using domestic and international expertise
- To collaborate with international organisations like ETS to achieve the same
- To undertake any other examination that is entrusted to it by the Ministries/Departments of Government of India/State Governments
- To undertake the reforms and training of school boards as well as other bodies where the testing standards should be comparable with the entrance examinations