JEECUP 2019 Examination to be held on April 28, application procedure begins
JEECUP 2019 Examination – The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council has just started the application procedure for the entrance to the UP-based poly-technical colleges, as per IE report. The UP JEE 2019 examination will be held on April 28, and the results of the same are expected to be announced in the third week of May next year. The examination will be conducted in two shifts, one in the morning session and second during the post-lunch session. The morning session will start at 9.00 AM till noon, and the post-lunch session will be from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
Those of you who are interested can visit the official website, jeecup.nic.in. The examination for admission to other engineering related courses (K1 to K8) will be held in the second shift, as per official notification. Candidates should note that the multiple entries in one shift are not allowed. If a candidate sends multiple entries for a single shift, then their application will be rejected. Moreover, candidates are eligible to apply for both the shifts. If you are applying for both examination shifts (Group A and Group B to I and K1 to K8), then you must select the same district for examination centre.
- While there is no upper age limit, there is a minimum age limit. To be eligible, a candidate needs to be at least 14 years old on July 1, 2019.
- Candidates need to be domicile of Uttar Pradesh or parents of the candidate are domicile of Uttar Pradesh or either of the parents of the candidate is an employee of Central Government and currently posted in Uttar Pradesh are eligible to apply.
UP JEE: Fee structure
Here is an indicative list of fee structure of colleges in UP:
- Government Colleges – Rs 10,370
- Aided Colleges – Rs 19,000
- Private – Diploma in Pharmacy 45,000
- Courses of three-year duration (except a and b) Rs 30,150
- Diploma in Architecture Assistantship 30250
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology Rs 31,300
- One or two-years duration courses (except diploma in Pharmacy) – 22500
The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) – 2019
Date of Examination
- April 28 (Sunday) 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM: Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)
- April 28 (Sunday) 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM: Group B, C, D, E, F G, H, I and K1 to K8 (Other Cou
- Candidates of UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2019 have to apply online
- There is no printed application
- Make sure that you are filling the genuine application form available online at jeecup.nic.in
- Ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2019
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid their examination fee until the last date will be allowed to appear in the examination
- Admit Cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule
- The UPJEE (Polytechnic) will neither verify the information filled by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/sub-category/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates
- The certificates of educational qualification, category and sub-category if applied under reserved category/sub-category) will be verified by the concerned institution
- The candidates are therefore advised to ensure their eligibility, category and sub-category (if applying under reserved category/sub-category)
- The JEEC will in no way be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidates in their online application form
- The letter/e-mails in this regard will not be entertained by UPJEE (Polytechnic) Council