JMI Admissions 2019 for Distance Course Registration Begins
JMI Admissions 2019 – The admission process for the sessions 2018-19 and 2019-20 has stated at Jamia Millia Islamia College. There are 13 programmes run by the Centre for Distance and Open Learning (CDOL). Candidates who wish to do their graduation or post graduation through distance learning can apply by visiting their official website – www.jmi.ac.in.
The following are the programmes offered by the Centre for Distance and Open Learning at the University
1.Bachelor of Business Administration (B.BA)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (International Business and Finance)
4. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
6. Master of Arts (M.A) in Education
7. M.A English
8. M.A Hindi
9. M.A History
10. M.A Human Resource Management
11. M.A Public Administration
12. M.A Political Science
13. M.A Sociology
Important dates and information for JMI Admission 2019
- The last date for submission of application forms for B.Ed course is February 21, 2019
- The last date for submission of application forms except B.Ed is February 28, 2019
- Application forms are available on all days including Saturdays/Sundays between 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM at CDOL Jamia Millia Islamia Offices.
- The University has already uploaded the Admission Notification-II at https://www.jmi.ac.in/studyatjamia/admission/29 along with prescribed admission application forms (separately for General and Indian Defence Services candidates).
The registration process for JMI Admissions 2019-02-19
- The application form is available on the official website – jmi.ac.in
- Candidates can visit the website and download the application form
- After filling in the application, the form should be submitted to the Programme Coordinator, CDOL or they can visit the nearest study centre and submit the form.
- For more information about the JMI Admission 2019, candidates visit the official website of JMI