Joint Employment Test (JET) is hiring
As per reports, the Joint Employment Test (JET) notifies that they have invited applications for the following 766 posts
Interested candidates can visit JET’s official website and register for the above positions. The last date according to the notification for the posts of Desk Operator/Steno is October 21, 2018, and for Account, Keeper is December 8, 2018.
Steps to apply for these posts
- Go to the official website of JET – jet-exam.com
- Click on the tab that reads ‘New.’
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Check the details for both the posts and then Click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill up the required details and click the Register button
- Login with the credentials
- Apply for the posts
Candidates who are interested to apply for the JET 2018 exam must have completed 12th/ DCA/ PGDCA/ Tally/ ITI/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA/ BE/ BCA/ BBA/ M.Sc./ MCA/ M.Com/ MA from recognized board or university.
For Accounts Keeper/Lekhpal exam
Candidates who wish to apply should be at least 18 years as his or her minimum age, and maximum age should not exceed 35 years.
For Desk Operator/Steno Exam
Applicants’ minimum age should be at least 18 years, and their maximum age should not exceed 35 years.
Salary and selection procedure
- Candidates who are selected will be given a monthly pay of Rs 12,000 to Rs 22,000
- Candidates will have to face an online examination by which they will be chosen
Source: India Today