KMAT 2019 online registration begins
According to the latest notification, The Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2019 registration process has begun from November 2, 2018. The KMAT entrance exam is for the MBA courses in the state of Kerala. Candidates who are interested in joining MBA courses in Kerala can fill up the application form. The submission of application form is only through online mode from the official website of the Kerala University. Candidates can visit the official website and send all details – kmatkerala.in
- A candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years duration or master’s degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, with at least 50 per cent of marks in the aggregate (45 per cent for SC/ST candidate).
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with 50 per cent marks
- Candidates must have Maths at 10+2 stage or graduation level.
- Minimum Cut-off Marks -> 108 for General; 72 for SEBC; and 54 for SC/ST candidates.
- Negative Marks exists. Four Marks for every right answer; Minus One for every wrong answer.
Important Dates for KMAT 2019 Examination
- Last date to submit the KMAT application form: January 31, 2019
- Admit cards can be downloaded in January 2019
- KMAT 2019 Exam date: February 17, 2019
- Results of KMAT 2019 will be declared in the Third week of February 2019
KMAT Kerala Exam Centres
Steps to fill the KMAT 2019 application form
- Go to the official website – kmatkerala.in
- Register your details, eg, Name, DOB, Gender, Email id and Category
- Once done, Click on the “Submit” button to generate a Unique Application Number
- Take a print out by clicking on the “Print this page” option
- Now, visit the home page of KMAT
- Log in with your application number and password to proceed
Note: That the default password for the first login is your date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format
- Then read the instructions on the page carefully and then click on the “Proceed” button
- Candidate Profile Registration Form will open
- Enter all the details in the required fields, then click on “Save and Continue” button to proceed
Note: Make sure all the mandatory fields (marked as *) are filled before clicking the submit button
Note: Mobile numbers should be unique. All communications via SMS will be made to the registered mobile number
- Verify the profile details and then click on the “Make Online Payment” button
- Candidates may choose the online payment method and then click on the “Proceed “ button
Note: Online payments are accepted only Net Banking, Credit and Debit Cards.
No payments will be accepted in offline mode
- After successful payment, the candidate can take a print out for future reference.
- On confirmation of the payment status, the candidate can go to the next step by clicking on “Go to Next Step.”
Note: In case the payment fails, the candidate will be asked to make the payment once again.
- Once, the payment is made, the candidate is required to update the photo and signature in the next step. 40 KB of 150 X 200 pixel in jpg format
- Photo and Sign should strictly follow the size and resolution limits
- After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Submit “ button
- Next, select the centre, you have three options. No future changes will be allowed later.
- Once you select the centres, Click on the “Submit” button
- A Profile Verification Form will open, verify all details are correct if you need to change anything click on the “edit’ button
- Then check the disclaimer and click on the “Confirm Application Details.”
- Take a print out of the completed application form for future references.
- Once your registration for KMAT Kerala is completed, then login to the website and change your default password to ensure that your account remains secure.