KTET 2019 Admit Card Declared
KTET 2019 Admit Card – The Admit Card for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2019 has been released by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan, while the examination will be held from January 27 to February 2, as per official announcement. Those candidates who had applied for KTET 2019 examination should visit the official website, keralapareekshabhavan.in and download their Admit Cards.
The KTET 2019 is held for lower primary teachers (KTET 1), upper primary teachers (KTET 2), and high school teachers (KTET 3), language teachers up to upper primary and physical education teachers up to high school level (KTET 4). The duration of the test is 2.5 hours, carrying a total of 50 marks.
Downloading Admit Card
- Visit the official website, keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Click on Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 link under the latest news menu
- Enter your login credentials (Application number, application ID and Category) in the fields provided
- Your Admit Card will appear on screen
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out for future use
- Submission of online application from December 22, 2018 to January 2, 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards through official website January 22, 2019
- Date of Examinations February 2, 2019; February 4 and February 6
- KTET I examination will be held on February 2, 2019 (Saturday) from 10.00 AM – 12.30 PM
- KTET II on February 2 (Saturday) 2.00 PM – 4.30 PM
- KTET III February 4 (Monday) 2.30 PM – 5.00 PM
- KTET IV February 6 (Wednesday) 2.30 PM – 5.00 PM
The RTE Act 2009 directs the State to ensure the quality requirement for recruitment of teachers. The persons recruited as teachers should possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at all levels of schooling. K-TET is an examination to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala.
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary or (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate TTC / DEd [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002
- Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- A/B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/Trained Teachers’ Certificate TTC / DEd [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent
- A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) regulations issued from time to time in this regard
- Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
- BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and a B.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned (from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other Universities recognized as equivalent thereto)
- For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those who have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT will be eligible to apply
- For Botany and Zoology subjects, those with MSc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education are eligible to apply
- BA or equivalent with at least 45% marks and who passed in LTTC are eligible to apply.
- Those who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit and Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers and Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of KERALA EDUCATION ACT AND RULES are eligible to apply for K-TET- IV
- Candidates, who have acquired Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply for K-TET-IV