Last date for applying online of BTSC Junior Engineer posts is April 15
BTSC Junior Engineer – Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC), Bihar has invited applications for the recruitment to the Junior Engineer posts, according to TOI report. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (pariksha.nic.in) up to April 15, 2019.
- Starting Date for Apply Online is March 11
- The last date to apply online is April 15
- The last date to pay the fee online is April 15
- The release of Admit card will be announced soon
- Examination date will also be announced soon
- The number of openings for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) is 5815 and the qualification is diploma in Civil Engineering
- There are 432 posts vacant for the Junior Engineer (Mechanical) and the qualification is diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- The number of posts vacant for the Junior Engineer (Electrical) is 132 and the qualification is diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- For unreserved category the fee is Rs.200
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates the fee is Rs.50.
- The mode of payment is online and the candidates can use a debit/credit card or remit fee through Internet Banking
Age Limit as on August 1, 2018
- The minimum age is 18 years
- Maximum age for general category is 37 years
- Maximum age for General (Female), BC/OBC candidates is 40 years
Bihar Technical Service Commission has been constituted by the Bihar Technical Service Commission Act, 2014 for selection of candidates for the technical posts of Group ‘B` and `C` under the State Government, Bihar.
Prior to the formation of the Technical Commission, the candidates were appointed by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission on these posts. In this commission, provision has been made to appoint an officer of the rank of Indian Administrative Service level or the officer in charge of the pay scale or retired Indian Administrative Service with equivalent eligibility.