Last date to apply for IIAD UG and PG Programs in Fashion Design is April 17
IIAD UG and PG Programs in Fashion Design – Want to pursue a career in Fashion Design? The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) and Kingston School of Art, London are jointly offering undergraduate programs in Fashion Design, Fashion Business Management, Communication Design and Interior Architecture and Design. According to India Today report, the IIAD is also offering postgraduate programs through its creative studio-based education, with the stated aim of grooming the next generation of designers and design thinkers at its sophisticated campus in New Delhi.
- For UG Programs, the qualification is 10+2 (or equivalent) in any stream
- For PG Program, graduation is mandatory from any recognised University or Institutes
- Students who are awaiting results (2019) in UG and PG are considered eligible to apply
Steps to Apply
- For online application, interested Candidates can apply online by registering themselves at IIAD’s Online Application website, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For offline applications, interested candidates can collect the Application Form at the campus and submit it along with necessary documents to the IIAD Admissions Office
Last date to apply
- The last date to apply for the admissions is April 17, 2019.
The Bachelor’s programs at IIAD range from Fashion Design and Management to Interior Architecture and Design, and Communication Design; the Postgraduate programs are offered in both Fashion Design & Fashion Business Management.
IIAD’s aim is to give its students a thorough grounding in indigenous arts, crafts, traditions, the country’s rich history in architectural design while also developing in them, a sound knowledge of modern technologies from across the globe.
Its world-class faculty, state of the art infrastructure and excellent pedagogy helps groom the next generation of creatives and critical thinkers in various design disciplines, namely, Communication, Fashion and Interiors. We take pride in fully preparing these budding creative professionals for the very competitive multi-billion dollar global design industry.
The IIAD also endeavours to nurture ideas and promote critical thinking to prepare the next generation of contextually situated, ethical and entrepreneurial designers to define the future of the creative industry.
At IIAD, the management’s efforts are to promote independent and innovative thinking through our reflective student-centred pedagogy that is facilitated through rigorous engagement with collaborative, project-based trans-disciplinary practices.
IIAD is especially proud to announce its collaboration with Kingston School of Art. Pioneers in art and design education, Kingston University has helped evolve the Institute’s comprehensive course curriculum and will share its considerable experience, expertise and resources on all teaching methodology. In this way, we are confident that our collaboration will create a new generation of quality professionals – each with the ability to express a unique creative voice as well as match the demands of an ever-evolving commercial workscape.