Last date to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2019 is March 15 2019
NCHMCT JEE 2019 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) will hold the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2019 (NCHMCT JEE-2019) on April 27, as per NDTV report.
Online registration for the computer-based test has just started. Candidates interested for admission to the B.Sc.Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) can submit their applications online till March 15. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, offers B.Sc. courses in 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 21 State Governments run Institutes of Hotel Management(IHM), 01 Public Sector Undertaking-IHM and 20 Private Institutes of Hotel Management, noted the report.
- 10+2 pass candidates with English as one of the subjects are eligible to appear for the examination
- The upper age limit for candidates belonging to general and OBC category is 25 years
- Candidates can upload the scanned image of photograph and signature and deposit the examination fee till March 16
- The examination fees for candidates belonging to general category and non-creamy OBC category is Rs. 800, for the rest it is Rs. 400
- Admit cards for the exam will be released on April 3
- NTA is likely to release the NCHM JEE result by May 15.
The NTA has been set up as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organisation to hold entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions. Also, the NTA was formed to assess competence of candidates for admissions and recruitment has always been a challenge in terms of matching with research-based international standards, efficiency, transparency and error-free delivery. The National Testing Agency is entrusted to address all such issues using best in every field, from test preparation, to test delivery and to test marking
- To conduct efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission and recruitment purposes
- To undertake research on educational, professional and testing systems to identify gaps in the knowledge systems and take steps for bridging them
- To identify experts and institutions in setting examination questions
- To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards
- To identify partner institutions with adequate infrastructure from the existing schools and higher education institutions which would facilitate the conduct of online examinations without adversely impacting their academic routine
- To create a question bank for all subjects using the modern techniques
- To establish a strong R&D culture as well as a pool of experts in different aspects of testing
- To help individual colleges and universities in the field of testing and to provide training and advisory services to the institutions in India
- To provide quality testing services to the academic institutions in India
- To develop a state of the art culture of testing in India by using domestic and international expertise
- To collaborate with international organizations like ETS to achieve the same
- To undertake any other examination that is entrusted to it by the Ministries/Departments of Government of India/State Governments
- To undertake the reforms and training of school boards as well as other bodies where the testing standards should be comparable with the entrance examinations