LIBA opens admission to 2019-2021 batch of its flagship full-time PGDM course
The Chennai-based Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) has commenced admission to the 2019-21 batch of its flagship full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course, a TOI report said. The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has approved to admit 180 students for the class, citing a press statement from the Institute, the report said.
Students with the academic performance of 60% and above in Class X and Class XII Board Examinations, an undergraduate degree from a recognised university (with a history of not more than two arrears) and a Common Admission Test 2018/XAT 2019 registration ID are eligible to apply.
Those eligible can register on the official website, admissions.liba.edu by providing academic and work experience credentials and upload their proof of certificates. Applications will have to pay the one-time non-refundable admission processing fee of Rs.1,500 online. The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university (AIU) under regular mode only. The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII and graduation. The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears are NOT eligible to apply. CAT 2018 or XAT 2019 is a prerequisite to applying for LIBA’s PGDM programme.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their cut-off score in CAT/XAT written ability test and performance in group discussion and personal interview. Shortlisted candidates can step in for a face to face interaction at any of LIBA’s six centres such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai.
The application opened on September 18, and the last date for filling the online application is January 31, 2019, and the interview will begin in March 2019.
- 100% Placement since the inception of the full-time programme.
- Recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and approved by AICTE. Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- The regularly remapped curriculum is reflecting the changing corporate needs.
- Highly qualified full time and distinguished faculty.
- Cutting edge – Dual specialisation with six options (including Business Analytics in association with TCS).
- Student Exchange Programme with the leading International Institutions IESEG, NEOMA & KEDGE – France, KU – Germany, UCSC – Italy, UA – Belgium, SCU, UOD& LMC – U.S.A., USDF – Indonesia, BU – Malaysia & UOA – Spain.
- Beyond Management Initiatives, Student events, Outbound and many club activities.
Online Application Instructions
- Visit admissions.liba.edu to access LIBA PGDM Full-Time page
- Click on “Apply Now” button and register for PGDM Full-Time programme.
- Click on the “Login” button to access the application portal after registration.
- Step-1: Fill in your personal information – Upload your recent passport-size photograph(jpg/png)
- Step-2: Fill-in your academic information and upload relevant support documents
- Step-3: Fill-in Experience information and upload relevant support documents
- Step-4: Confirm application
- Step-5: Pay the application fee
- Step-6: Download Receipt / Acknowledgement