MAT 2019 Paper based test on February 17 and Computer based Test on February 23
MAT 2019 – The online registration process for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2019) February 2019 session has been just begun. The candidates who aspire to apply can do so through the official website of MAT, mat.aima.in, on or before February 8, 2019, for paper-based test (PBT), and February 12 for the Computer based test (CBT).
The MAT paper-based test is scheduled to be conducted on February 17, while the Computer Based Test (CBT) on February 23, 2019. The admit card for the PBT will be available online on February 9, 2019, and February 19 for CBT.
MAT 2019: Important dates
- Start of online registration: December 16, 2018
- Last date for online registration for PBT: February 8
- Last date for online registration for CBT: February 12
- Admit card for PBT: February 9
- Admit card for CBT: February 23
- Paper Based Test (PBT) date: February 17
- Computer Based Test (CBT) date: February 23, 2019.
MAT 2019: How to register
- Visit official website – mat.aima.in
- On homepage click ‘fresh candidate to create log in’ in case of a new registration
- Complete registration process ‘complete registration process’ in case you had started to register earlier
- A new window will open
- Fill in the required details and submit
MAT 2019: Requisite documents
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG format
- The size of the file containing their image should not be more than 100 KB and at least 40 KB
- The size of the file containing scanned signature should be between 10-40 KB in size
- All the documents containing educational qualification should also be handy and a scanned copy of each of them is required
MAT is an entrance exam for national and international B-schools. On qualifying this, candidates can seek admission in MBA and allied programmes. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
- Graduates in any discipline
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to take the Test
- Paper Based Test (PBT)
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Both PBT & CBT
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of Rs. 1100 in addition to Rs. 550
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.