MCC release second round result of NEET PG and MDS Counselling 2019
NEET PG and MDS Counselling 2019 – The second round result of NEET PG and MDS Counselling 2019 was announced by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), according to news18.com report. The MCC announced the 2019 NEET PG and MDS counselling result of the second round on its official website mcc.nic.in. Candidates can raise a query related to the NEET-PG and MDS counselling 2019 result at email@example.com.
The final NEET PG and MDS seat allotment 2019 result to be published on April 12, tentatively, noted the report. The NEET PG & MDS Counselling Result 2019 is available in a PDF format, mentioning the All India Rank (AIR), quota, institute and category allotted remarks (whether the seat is upgraded or fresh allotted) along with Round 1 results.
Steps to download results
- Click on the official link mcc.nic.in
- Look for the link ‘Check your NEET PG/MDS Counselling Result 2019 – Round 2’
- Provisional result for medical and dental courses is available in the ‘Download’ section.
- Click on the allotted list of Round 2 for AIR
- Download the NEET PG/MDS Counselling result 2019 for further references
In compliance of the Order of the Supreme Court of India dated 23/03/2012 passed in I.A No. 16/2012 in Civil Appeal No. 1944 of 1993 – Anand S.Biji Vs State of Kerala and Others and in order to comply with the directions of the Supreme Court of India dated 09/5/2017 passed in Writ Petition© No.267 of 2017 –Dar-Us-Slam Educational Trust & Ors Vs MCI & Ors. Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has been entrusted with the responsibility to hold on-line counselling for 50% All India Quota Post-Graduate Medical and Dental seats and also as per the notification issued by the MCI for common counselling
MCC will conduct counselling for the following Institutions/Universities:
- 50 % All India Quota seats for all State Govt. medical/dental colleges/institutes, except the state of Jammu and Kashmir as per merit of PG NEET 2019
- For all PG seats of the Deemed Universities as per merit of PG NEET 2019
- 50 % institutional quota seats for Central Universities of Delhi University, Aligarh Muslim University, and Banaras Hindu University
- PG counselling for institutes of Armed Forces Medical Services
- The state Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are participating in online counselling of All India Quota from the academic year 2019-20 onwards
Students may note the following points:
- Online Counselling for the above courses is likely to start as per Schedule
- There will be non-refundable registration and refundable tuition fee at the time of registration