NBE declares NEET PG 2019 result on NTA website
NEET PG 2019 –The result of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Post Graduate 2019 is out. The National Board of Education (NBE) has declared the result of NEET PG 2019 on ntaboard.edu.in. According to IE report, the cut-off marks is 340 out of 1200 marks for candidates belonging to unreserved category, while the cut-off marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories is 295 out of 1200 marks. The cut-off marks for the physically challenged candidates are 317 out of 1200 marks.
The candidates can download their individual scores till February 6 from the official website and after the deadline, the link will be deactivated, noted the report. As the candidates do not have the option of getting the scorecard through post, nevertheless, they only have the option of downloading the same from the website.
How to download
- Visit the official website, ntaboard.edu.in
- On the homepage, click NEET PG under result section
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Log-in using the registration number
- Result will appear
The merit position for All India 50% quota seats will be declared separately. Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria. NEET PG was conducted on January 6, 2019 with a total of 1,48,000 candidates appeared. The exam was held in across 165 cities. NEET was held on the computer-based platform in one single session.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been formed as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organisation to hold entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions.
- To conduct efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission, and recruitment purposes
- To undertake research on educational, professional and testing systems to identify gaps in the knowledge systems and take steps for bridging them
- To identify experts and institutions in setting examination questions
- To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards
- To identify partner institutions with adequate infrastructure from the existing schools and higher education institutions which would facilitate conduct of online examinations without adversely impacting their academic routine
- To create a question bank for all subjects using the modern techniques
- To set up a strong R&D culture as well as a pool of experts in different aspects of testing
- To help individual colleges and universities in the field of testing and to provide training and advisory services to the institutions in India. To provide quality testing services to the academic institutions in India
- To develop a state of the art culture of testing in India by using domestic and international expertise
- To collaborate with international organizations like ETS to achieve the same
- To undertake any other examination that is entrusted to it by the Ministries/Departments of Government of India/State Governments
- To undertake the reforms and training of school boards as well as other bodies where the testing standards should be comparable with the entrance examinations