NCHMCT offers two years MSc in Hospitality Administration
NCHMCT – The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) and the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) are jointly offering M.Sc. The program at select Institute of Hotel Management. The program provides an opportunity to three-year diploma and 3-4 year graduates in hotel management to peruse advanced postgraduate course in Hospitality Administration.
The program provides specific focus on the services sector as against the majority of MBA programs which concentrate on merchandise and manufacturing businesses. Specialised components such as team project and mentorship, under the guidance of industry specialists, broaden the learning spectrum and position the M.Sc. scholar to be readily accepted in the hospitality and service industry.
The Program is a judicious blend of intensive classroom contact, self-learning, industry mentorship and counselling sessions. With the built-in industry mentorship, the scholars learn current industry trends which offer scope for building case studies and writing a dissertation in the selected areas of specialization. The mentor’s relevant industry experience combined with one-to-one interaction immensely contributes to the scholar’s professional growth and development.
The mentorship experience also offers valuable networking opportunities. The MSc. program has a built-in specialization in Semester III wherein students have the option to take up either Human Resource Management or Sales and Marketing.
|FIRST SEMESTER||SECOND SEMESTER||THIRD SEMESTER||FOURTH SEMESTER|
|Enrolment Fee (one Time)||–||–||–||–|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||–||–||–||–|
Note: *In addition to above, the institute may collect, identity card, student activity fee etc. **All figures are in Indian Rupees.
- Opportunity to acquire recognized higher Post Graduate qualifications in Hospitality Hotel Administration
- Enter the hospitality industry at supervisory level in departments like training, sales and marketing, human resource management
- Faculty positions in Hotel Management and Tourism Management Institutes
- Opportunity to acquire higher qualification for in-service sponsored candidates from industry
- Such in-service candidates can then shoulder managerial responsibilities in their area of specialisation
- Opportunity for the faculty from recognized Hospitality/Hotel Management and Tourism Institutes for enhancement of professional qualification towards advancement in teaching careers
Institutes and Seats Availability
- Total Seats Available: 100
- Central Government Affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management ( Total Seats: 100)
|NAME||CITY||PHONE / EMAIL / WEBSITE||SEATS AVAILABLE|
|Institute of Hotel Management||Delhi||011-25842429
|Institute of Hotel Management||Lucknow||0522-4077414
|Institute of Hotel Management||Chennai||044-22542029
|Institute of Hotel Management||Bengaluru||080-22262960