NEET PG 2019 results on January 31, 2019
NEET PG 2019 – The results of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG) are likely to be announced by the National Board of Examination today, as per a TOI report. Citing official notification, the report said that the results will be published on the official website of NBE, nbe.edu.in.
Once the results are released, candidates who have appeared for the NEET PG 2019 would be able to check and download their results through the official website of NBE- nbe.edu.in noted the report.
The NEET-PG 2019 was held for over 1, 48,000 candidates in 165 cities. The examination was conducted on a computer-based platform in a single session, according to the report.
NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD, MS and PG Diploma courses.
How to download NEET-PG 2019 result
- Visit the official website of NBE- nbe.edu.in
- On the home page, click on the ‘NEET-PG 2019 Results’
- A new page will open, enter your roll number and submit
- Your NEET-PG 2019 result will appear on screen
- Download and take print out of the result for the future reference
The National Board of Examinations is an autonomous body under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, and established in 1975 at New Delhi as a Society under Delhi Society registration act, to standardising postgraduate medical education and examination in India.
The postgraduate degree awarded by the National Board of Examinations is called the Diplomate of National Board (DNB). The list of recognised qualifications awarded by the Board in various specialities and super-specialities are approved by the Government of India and are included in the First Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The National Board of Examinations conducts the largest portfolio of examinations in the field of medicine in India and perhaps at an international level.
The National Board of Examinations conducts the following examinations:
- Centralised Entrance Test for admission to DNB Broad Specialties
- Centralised Entrance Test for admission to DNB Super Specialties
- DNB final (exit) examinations
- Screening test for Indian Nationals with foreign medical graduate qualifications Fellowship Entrance and Exit examinations (FMGE).
- NEET PG
- NEET MDS
- NEET SS 
The examinations are held as per the schedule of examinations notified in advance at the website natboard.edu.in. What is more, the screening test is governed by the screening test regulations as notified by the Medical Council of India with the previous approval of Central Government of India and the judgments of the Supreme Court of India.