NTA release GPAT 2019 Admit Card
GPAT 2019 Admit Card – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Admit Card for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019 on January 7, 2019. The candidates can visit the official website to download the Admit Card, ntagpat.nic.in. The GPAT 2019 examination will be held on January 28 pan India in a single post lunch shift from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
- Date of examination is on January 28, 2019
- Timing of Examination 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Printing of Admit Cards from January 7, 2019
- Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys for inviting challenges will be displayed on the official website
- Declaration of the result on February 8, 2019
Downloading Admit Card of GPAT 2019
You can download your Admit Card through login by using your credentials such as registration number and password. You have to report at the Examination Centre two hours prior to the start of the examination and you need to undergo frisking and registration formalities ahead of time. The registration desk would be closed one hour before the examination. The examination officials will not allow candidates to enter the hall after 1.30 PM.
GPAT is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programmes. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The Test will now be conducted by the NTA. This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) program.
The GPAT is a three-hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score.
National Testing Agency
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organisation to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions
- To assess the competence of candidates for admissions and recruitment has always been a challenge in terms of matching with research-based international standards, efficiency, transparency and error-free delivery
- NTA is entrusted to address all such issues using best in every field, from test preparation, to test delivery and to test marking.
- To conduct efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission and recruitment purposes
- To undertake research on educational, professional and testing systems to identify gaps in the knowledge systems and take steps for bridging them
- To identify experts and institutions in setting examination questions
- To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards