OJEE 2019 Admit Card to be announced
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Admit Card will be released today by the Odisha Professional Education Institutions at 5.00 PM, according to NDTV report. The OJEE is held for admission to undergraduate courses in (lateral entry) Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Post Graduates courses in MBA, MCA, (Lateral Entry) MCA, MTECH, MPLAN, MARCH, MPHARM and Integrated MBA. The Admit Card will be available on the official website, ojee.nic.in. The examination will be held on May 12, 2019. The result is expected to be declared in the first week of June, 2019, noted the report. Earlier, the admit card was scheduled to release on April 20 but was delayed and will now release today (April 26, 2019).
Steps to download Admit Card
- Open the official website of Odisha Professional Education Institutions, ojee.nic.in
- On the home page, click on the link ‘OJEE admit card’
- Log-in with your registration number
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen
- The OJEE Admit Card has to be downloaded and a print out of the same should be carried on the day of the examination
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination in the absence of the printed Admit Card
The examination will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Further details are as follows:
- B. Pharm – 180 questions (45×4), 3 hours duration
- Lateral Entry to B. Tech – 120 questions (20×3), 2 hours duration
- Lateral Entry Pharma – 60 questions, 1 hour duration
- Lateral Entry BSc /+3Sc – 60 questions, 1 hour duration
- MCA – 120 questions (60×2) , 2 hour duration
- Lateral Entry-MCA – 120 questions (60×2), 2 hour duration
- MBA – 120 questions, 2 hour duration
- Integrated MBA – 60 questions, 1 hour duration
- M. Tech, M. Arch – 90 questions, 2 hour duration
- M Pharm – 60 questions, 1 hour duration
Consequent upon the provisions of the Odisha Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fee) Act,2007, the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee is formed on recommendation of Policy Planning Body with due approval by the Government ( Skill Development and Technical Education Department) following the resolution no:I-TTE-45/2013-3842/ETET dated 04.07.2013 for the purpose of holding Common Entrance Examinations for admission to the Undergraduate/Postgraduate Level Professional Courses in the State of Odisha. The endeavour of the OJEE committee has always been directed towards conducting of Entrance Examinations and providing a fair, transparent and single window admission process for various professional Undergraduate and Postgraduate level courses in the State adopting effective state-of-the-art technology.
For the 2018–2019 academic session, the Committee will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for admission to Undergraduate Courses in (Lateral Entry) Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Postgraduate course like MBA, MCA, (Lateral Entry) MCA, MTECH, MPLAN, MARCH, MPHARM and Int. MBA in Universities, Government Colleges and Self-financed Institutes in the State. The Committee is also responsible to conduct the Counselling cum Admission process for Medicine, Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Homeopathic, Ayurvedic and Architecture in Universities, Government Colleges and Self-Financed Institutes in the State in a transparent manner.